MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Easter Sunday Hunstanton Meet

Easter Sunday Hunstanton Meet (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Easter Sunday Hunstanton Meet (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Easter Sunday Hunstanton Meet

Only on page 2 so not bad.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 20/03/2012 01:19  

Just letting everyone know that my bike has just failed it's MOT and I won't have it on the road in time for this event. Probably off the road for a couple of weeks now unfortunately. I've PM'd everyone who has their name down on the events page to let them know, and hopefully adding it here will notify those who are thinking of going but haven't added their name to the events page. I'm sure people will still go on the ride so hope you all have fun and ride safe.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 05/04/2012 00:27  

Since Simon is no longer able to make it, I live just outside Peterborough so if anyone wants to meet and ride over in a group then PM me so I get an email, I will then post a list of people meeting in this thread - I'm blessed with an iPhone so can update from pretty much anywhere except the Moon - LOL.

I suggest a good place would be Webbs Yamaha dealer at Eye (on A47) as it has easy access, plenty of parking and a reasonable butty wagon.

I will be there from 10am with a view to leaving around 11am to head to Hunstanton.

If anyone needs help with directions please let me know.

Anyone wanting to meet and PM's me will be blessed with my mobile number in case they get lost on the day.

Think I covered everything. Just hope I don't end up riding there alone now.

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 05/04/2012 09:45  

Well done John for coming to the rescue of this event Hopefully everyone on the events list will show their support

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2012 15:44  

If I was closer and not 100 miles farther away than usual (!!) I'd try to be there. I will be in Cirencester at a good friends leaving do, he's bought a boat and is literally sailing off in to the sunset!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2012 20:49  

Never mind Lisa, there's always Rutland in May. I'll definately have the bike sorted by then so I'll get you that cuppa; lol.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 05/04/2012 22:40  

Hmmmm, when my diary stops running away from me in terror I'll put that in!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/04/2012 08:35  

just to let you know webbs at eye are not open tomorrow (sunday) I rang them today about something and was told they are not open sunday or monday

Update Reply
suzukihen @ 07/04/2012 17:47  

Thanks for letting me know Suzukihen.

The only other place that springs to mind is the McDonalds at Eye Green, there is also a petrol station - still on the A47 heading to Thorny from Peterborough.

When I get to Hunstanton I will park on the see front Next to the Green. Look out for a Bright Blue Thundercat, I wear a helmet with Union Jack colouring.

John

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 08/04/2012 06:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email