MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

local meeting places information

local meeting places  information - Forums [Biker Match] local meeting places  information - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

local meeting places information

Been looking at some ride outs and chatting to fellow member and find it hard to remember where some meeting points are. Thougt it would be good to start a thread that only has the following Place name Location Postcode This I intend to be a INFORMATION THREAD ONLY

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/12/2011 10:20  

If it's on the events page, then there should be a postcode and time, but there's no harm done by putting the info here as well.

Update Reply
Wills @ 27/12/2011 11:27  

I think this is a great idea for short notice meets that don't make it to events page makes it simple for those who wanna attend so as not to trawl through threads ..... Back on topic now

Update Reply
jabecs @ 27/12/2011 12:27  

as jabecs has pointed out and I think she got the jist of what I was trying to do This idea came from chatting last night in chat and finding out there was a ride out today but the locations was not clarified as I think some members think we all know the meeting points. most regular members will but for those newbies I think it would help them getting to know where the meeting points are as some are some what random places Bassetts pole is one unless you know it, you would near know its there. I have meet some fellow bikers at a fuel station that is biker freindly too and that is very random and refered to a bunny island. unless your a local you would never know why its called bunny island and where it is

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/12/2011 15:36  

Fantastic idea Loon..........See ur not that mad :)

Update Reply
wenders @ 27/12/2011 17:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email