MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Have you ever bought yourself a bike related xmas prezzie?

Have you ever bought yourself a bike related xmas prezzie? - Forums [Biker Match] Have you ever bought yourself a bike related xmas prezzie? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Have you ever bought yourself a bike related xmas prezzie?

So girls and boys, am I the only person in the world that each year buys myself an xmas prezzie. Wraps it up and then opens it on xmas morning? Prezzies in the past have been, a new helmet, a lovely Hagon rear shock and various items bought on a wim at the bike show oops :-) This years is a tool, and as us blokes know, you can never have enough tools :-)

Update Reply
SPESH @ 22/12/2011 01:11  

You have a Stella for that now. Ermmm no, to answer your question but I might try it.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 22/12/2011 07:05  

Lol I agree with Rachel , you should be making a list for Stella

I used to treat myself to something I really wanted every year, not always bike related, then got banned off Ian from doing it so that he had options for Xmas hehehe

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 22/12/2011 07:27  

I'm with Spesh on this one, but my advice to him is buy the things as gifts for Stella - that way you get what YOU want, but look generous (and I'm sure she won't mind!)
see, women can be tools too!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/12/2011 07:32  

Where's Shadowfax when ya need him? LOL Soz SPESH but that's sad

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/12/2011 08:22  

I brought my Roadking as a Christams present to me, I was shocked as I only went to buy a T-shirt.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/12/2011 08:49  

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/12/2011 08:54  

I buy prezzies for the bikes every year

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/12/2011 09:56  

No but that sir is a brilliant idea, I might have to pop down the road this afternoon. New boots coming up I think.

Update Reply
BlueHornet @ 22/12/2011 11:16  

it's not the fact that he buys himself an xmas prezzie - I think everyone buys themselves an xmas prezzie - it's that he wraps it up & sticks it under the tree for himself!!! & errr....Mandy.........I think we need to have words!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 22/12/2011 12:44  

<!--6e052d28b1806771e2d163a041d4a5d4-->I usually give out subtle hints to SWMBO obeyed, she agrees to get them for me as xmas pressies but I have to order and pay for then so they are really pressies to myself.

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 22/12/2011 13:40  

Errm, not at Crimbo not really But I did buy my Gixer thou this year for my birthday and picked it up on the day... yeeehaaaa

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/12/2011 14:04  

ooooh does this mean I can wrap up WMF an place her under the tree!!! an she only cost me a hot chocolate too!

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 22/12/2011 14:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email