MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

2nd BM K.I.S.S. Rally 2012

2nd BM K.I.S.S. Rally 2012 (51) - Forums [Biker Match] 2nd BM K.I.S.S. Rally 2012 (51) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

2nd BM K.I.S.S. Rally 2012

Mcsimple now has a fellow member in the missing pole club. Can we have a big welcome to the new member. (Drum roll please ) Wantedpillyseat

Update Reply
JP @ 02/09/2012 20:16  

What a great weekend so enjoyed catching up with friends and getting to know new ones. Big big thanks to all the kiss team and for anyone else for making this event possible. Hope to see you all again at Friskney.

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 02/09/2012 20:26  

Great weekend as usual thanks to the Hobbits

Was good to meet up with friends old and new again
roll on the next one

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 02/09/2012 20:32  

OK, now ive woken up from my post rally snooze, I just want to say a heartfelt thanks to the Hobbits for a great weekend. V, JP, BJ & Ken, oh and all the little hobbits behind the scene that made this a top weekend. So a major thanks to you all!!!!!

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 02/09/2012 20:33  

Great rally and met so many nice folks and we got the nice weather as well!!!!!!

Many thanks to the organisers, can't wait for the next one. Apologies for my snoring, i'll go the far side of the field next time

Finally, greetings to my weekend companions: Kim, Peter (i got your sunglasses Pete-pm me and we can arrange something m8) Martin and Red (what a dancer). Its the people that make an event and you lot were brill company, thanks for that

Duke

Update Reply
DukeZ @ 02/09/2012 20:34  

Many many thanks great weekend....much fun was had :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2012 20:39  

I have so many memories swirling about in my head from this weekend.. all of them keep popping in and making me smile or giggle.. it really was an Awesome Sauce weekend and I won't be able to say it any better than anyone else here..

soooooooo will just say my "Thank You" to the Brummie Lovelies because you made my weekend absolutely cracking and reminded me just how much I love it here in BM and Why... So thank you with Hugs and Lush thrown in just for good measure.. you are all really rather special... xxxxxxxx

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 02/09/2012 20:44  

great weekend . it went sooo fast .. didnt get chance to talk to half the people i wanted too . dont forget your all invited into the party tent , or ear plugs can be provided rofl

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 02/09/2012 21:09  

great weekend people. big hugs and thanks xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2012 21:35  

I echo the words already written over the last 3 or 4 pages, not a lot i can add to that except a huge big THANK YOU to the team for there time and efforts in getting this event organised, i thoroughly enjoyed it. As Ragnar No1 has already mentioned the catering was very hit and miss, mostly miss unfortunately, it did'nt spoil the weekend to much though. Thank You again to the Brummie team.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 02/09/2012 21:41  

Was a great weekend, thanks to all those who made it possible :) x

Update Reply
X Beanz X @ 02/09/2012 22:08  

Top weekend Thanks to the many , apologies to the few .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2012 22:14  

Did somthing happen this weekend then Dammit I keep missing stuff Was at this great bike rally instead :) Thankyou to everyone who helped set it up and to all those that came and cept me smileing the whole weekend

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 02/09/2012 22:25  

It was truely a great weekend. Thankyou to our friends in the midlands for all their hard work. It was really appreciated. Also a special thankyou for my unexpected birthday celebration and cake to. I think my head is clearing now after getting a little worse for wear on Friday night. Also thanks to Noddy1 for a brilliant ride out to the Dams in Wales.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 02/09/2012 22:29  

Massive thanks to all the Kiss team in organising this event enjoyed it so much and great to meet up with friends and meet new folk.

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 02/09/2012 22:42  

A great weekend thanx to the organisation of the BM crew.
Had a great time, lovely to catch up and to make new friends, even the weather was kind to us.
Hope to see you all again soon.
Di and Martin

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 02/09/2012 22:47  

Again, a great weekend. Glad I went & met some nice folks

Hopefully I'll be at more in the future!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2012 23:47  

Massive thanks to every one that made this a fantastic weekend...those for putting us up over night those who rode down with myself and Lisa on our L plates on about laugh a minute plenty to eat drink and sing about too,Mike massive thanks for making sure I was safe when I broke down on the A50 on my baby... gotta say flagging down the ice cream van on a round for a 99 was so funny............massive thanks once more to every one......:O) xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2012 23:55  

Glad you made it home safely Sal

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 03/09/2012 00:05  

Just a quick post to say thanks to the KISS Team An excellent event and fabulous company V and Jen your "catering services" were awsome I'll post a more comprehensive review When I've had a long kip Finally got to bed in the early hours of Sunday morn after being up since 4.45 am Friday Got home at 11.40 PM Sunday after taking a leisurely "scenic"* route *details to follow 599 miles over 72 hours (inc 162 on Duke)

Update Reply
Emzed @ 03/09/2012 01:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email