MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Santa Clause-when and how did you find out

Santa Clause-when and how did you find out - Forums [Biker Match] Santa Clause-when and how did you find out - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Santa Clause-when and how did you find out

When and how did you find out that Santa didn't bring you gifts - I found out last year and it broke my heart - nah joking . I found out when I woke up with a start on Christmas eve, I was 6 years old. There was an almighty thud, it was pitch dark - I sat bolt upright screeching "he's come - Santa has come" my mums voice in the darkness said close your eyes and go back to sleep, or he'll just go away! Unbeknown to me my mum has stood on one of my skates whilst placing the prezzies at the bottom of my bed. On Christmas morning I overheard my sister who is 6 years older than me, and was having an argument about me with our mum - saying "for God sake mum just tell the wee moron that he doesn't exist and you creep in at night to put the Santa bags at the bottom of the bed" - well there was drama in the house that Christmas day I can tell you lol.

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 15/12/2011 14:30  

I must have been about the same age when I heard 'Father Christmas' come into my room, complete with all the anticipated noises of pressies being piled up, followed by other less anticipated noises of a thud and my grandfathers distictive voice calling out 'dam and blast it' as he stubbed his toe on my wardrobe, a bit of a give away and another childhood illusion shattered

Update Reply
centurion @ 15/12/2011 14:54  

Can't remember how old I was (about half a century ago lol) but dad, after having been down the pub, came into my room, tripped up and launched the paper sack containing presents straight at me! Was a rude awakening in more ways than one LOL

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 15/12/2011 15:52  

WHAT DO YOU MEAN SANTA DOESNT BRING MY GIFTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Gizzmo7 @ 15/12/2011 15:59  

Yeah what's all this about no santa !!! Next you'll be telling me the easter bunny doesn't exsist

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/12/2011 16:06  

Please not the tooth fairy as well, I need the money....

Update Reply
Gizzmo7 @ 15/12/2011 16:10  

Haha, i was about 10 when i found out..............................in school another kid said there was no such thing..........................i got suspended for a week for hitting her, oops, then went on a hunt around house and found all the prezzies hidden in parents wardrobe........devastated!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 15/12/2011 18:04  

Centurion - very same scenario as mine, poor adults it was a hazardous time pretending to be Santa lol Ken - if you had known you could have worn a crasher to bed - excellent though lol Gizzmo7 - Sorry im your Grinch that stole Christmas , it's as well I told you because people will only make fun of you lol - the tooth fairy is cruel attempt to lure people to the dentist, it's really Dwane 'The Rock' Johnson in a Tutu Blade rider - the Easter Bunny is really James Stewart in that old black and white film, I feel such a bisom for shattering your illusions my bad!!!!! ((((((((Wenders)))))))) - bet she never told anyone ever again lol Keepem coming they're great xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 15/12/2011 19:42  

Really funny responses on here. Made me belly laugh ... keep them coming I can't remember when I found out, but it would have been something to do with the older brother who always enjoyed peeing on my parade. Got my own back though when I nicked his stash of sixpences and went to the fair to spend em.... the trouble I got into was well worth it. Don't think he ever forgave me, even though I had to help him with his paper round for ages..... and I'm still laughing

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 15/12/2011 20:17  

or realy that so sad and i think your all rong
cose iv seen a the tooth fairy she had teeth markes on her bum were she a sat on the teeth she coleted
and santer can be forund playing golf with the easter bunny just after xmass and befor easter my mum told me

Update Reply
kaycat @ 15/12/2011 20:47  

{{{hugs}}} Kaycat... I knew these malicous rumours were just that.. rumours! Santa Clause and all the other magical lushness in life does exist... You just have to BELIEVE and listen for the Bell... :)

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 15/12/2011 20:51  

Find out what ?? ..(runs round with fingers in ears, humming very loudly).

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 15/12/2011 20:58  

Run! Raptor.. Run!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 15/12/2011 21:06  

Although I already knew the Toothfairy wasn't real, belief was well and truly shattered fully when my mum passed away and I had the painful task of the clearing the house. However, through the tears I did have a chuckle at the gruesome discovery in a wee porcelain house ornamenty thing - ALL of my sisters and all of my teeth that she had kept after collecting them from under our pillows bless her Raptor, can I source you therapy for your traumatisation or at least musical earplugs hehehehe

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 16/12/2011 10:57  

Noooooo, Bobkat !! not the easter bunny aswell I guess i found out in 2011 then

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/12/2011 17:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email