MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BSB Snetterton Camping Weekend 24-27 May 2012

BSB Snetterton Camping Weekend 24-27 May 2012 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] BSB Snetterton Camping Weekend 24-27 May 2012 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BSB Snetterton Camping Weekend 24-27 May 2012

Not sure if I'll be there or not at moment as wales is a few days later and finances are tight. I'll leave this in your capable hands Elaine. Hope to be there but no guarantees. I might nip over to the pub for one night if nothing else.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 07/05/2012 02:17  

Not a problem Simon, happy to help out!!
I'll Pm people in the next week or so to arrange a meeting place. I understand that most people will want to do their own thing on this day but thought it would be good to meet up for an hour or so? I'll arrange the time on the Sunday for around 11am, as I know some people have a way to travel and will give them time to get there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2012 10:37  

Anyone else

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/05/2012 18:30  

Not long now folks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2012 20:49  

Camping at Fox and Hounds Add your name to the list if you are camping: Old Red Elliemay triumph67davidneale Simple1

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2012 18:32  

Camping at Fox and Hounds Add your name to the list if you are camping: Old Red Elliemay triumph67davidneale Simple1 Cruiser Mic

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/05/2012 22:45  

I can smell the burgers already....

Update Reply
old red @ 16/05/2012 11:24  

***UPDATE*** The camping for the BSB weekend will now be at The Fox & Hounds, Bradfield St George, approx 30 mile ride in to the circuit at Snetterton. Over the weekend the pub will have a beer festival running with a folk band playing on Friday night. If enough of us camp at the pub over the weekend the landlord will put a rock band on for us on the Saturday night. Beer festival and bands are free, although there is a fully refundable deposit of £2.00 for a glass (plastic pints are free). Camping charge is £3.00 per tent per night (not per person) and the pub toilets will be available 24 hours a day. No showers but washbasins in the toilets to freshen up. Evening Bar B Q with home made burgers or cumberland sausage ring at £3.00, and Full English Breakfast at £6.00. Camping from Friday with a possible ride out on the Saturday, then ride to Snetterton for the BSB on Sunday. For those not interested in the racing, just come along and enjoy the beer festival. Camping at Fox and Hounds Add your name to the list if you are camping: Old Red Elliemay triumph67davidneale Simple1 Cruiser Mic

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/05/2012 19:04  

Have you got a postcode for the Pub. On google it looks like it is near Bury St Edmunds.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 20/05/2012 06:28  

Hi David, yes the pub is in Bury St Edmunds. Its about 30 minutes away from Snetterton The Fox and Hounds Bury St Edmunds Suffolk England IP30 0AB A word of warning, the weekend is going to be Hot Hot Hot so bring your suncream Once at Snetterton you may find it hard to find shelter!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2012 10:51  

Thanks for that Elliemay. I suppose that is the only way I will be getting a hot weekend

Update Reply
davidneale @ 20/05/2012 20:55  

Camping at Fox and Hounds Add your name to the list if you are camping: Old Red Elliemay triumph67davidneale Simple1 Cruiser Mic tri885

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2012 18:49  

Events Calendar Link http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2658 Camping at Fox and Hounds Add your name to the list if you are camping: Old Red Elliemay triumph67davidneale Simple1 Cruiser Mic tri885

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/05/2012 09:13  

The sun is out!! Don't forget your suncream!! See you all 11.00 on Sunday if you can't make it to the Fox and Hounds this weekend!!! Ride safe

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/05/2012 08:02  

Had a brillaint weekend. Thankyou Elliemay and Oldred. Plus all the others that attended made the weekend a nice chilled and enjoyable time

Update Reply
davidneale @ 27/05/2012 23:03  

What a cracking weekend that was. Thanks to Elliemay and old red and all the other guys who made a huge effort to get there from miles away.

Seem to remember something about a strange hat, a traffic cone and an elusive wi-fi signal and a weird man with a foreign accent! All passed in a strange alcoholic haze.

All BM memebers in the area should keep an eye on the events page, as I am sure the next event will be worth the effort.

Update Reply
tri885 @ 28/05/2012 04:38  

What a great day this was! I'm sure more than a few of us this morning will be red from the heat!! Thank you to everyone who took the time off from the racing, to come over and meet up with the rest of us!! Lovely group of people!!! Photo's on the event page, please tag yourself This was a brilliant end to a great weekend of camping at the Fox and Hound. I hope to meet up with you all again very soon at another of the East Anglia meets

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/05/2012 13:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email