MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BSB Snetterton Camping Weekend 24-27 May 2012

BSB Snetterton Camping Weekend 24-27 May 2012 - Forums [Biker Match] BSB Snetterton Camping Weekend 24-27 May 2012 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BSB Snetterton Camping Weekend 24-27 May 2012

Tickets for the Brisitsh Superbikes at Snetterton (25th - 27th May 2012) are now available. Weekend ticket is £30.00 plus £16.00 for weekend camping. The campsite is open from midday on the Thursday although the circuit won't allow me to reserve an area for BM members so we'll just have to look for each other. There are several support races throughout the weekend, and campers on the Friday and Saturday nights will have access to catering vans, beer tent and bands. There are also toilets and showers available which will be attended throughout. Camp site closes at 9.00 pm on Sunday but people are welcome to stay on site until Monday morning if they wish.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 15/12/2011 02:01  

£5 off admission if you book before christmas.

http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/calendar.aspx

Update Reply
lawnmower @ 15/12/2011 08:17  

This event has been added to the calendar, ta Andy http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2658

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/12/2011 13:17  

Thanks Sandi, even if you did get my name wrong.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 15/12/2011 14:23  

Another one I'll be at

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/12/2011 18:35  

Just seen we have a few on the event down for this, so just bringing it back up to see if others may be interested. We are looking to meet up outside the gates on the day, then we can all camp together

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/02/2012 15:25  

Hmm, be nice run out from Kent, not too far.....weekend camping.

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 05/02/2012 18:11  

Should be fun, hope you both can make it.....camping, racing and good company all in one weekend. Oh and shopping as the big Sunday market will be on lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/02/2012 20:14  

ain't bloody camping, will be up for the sunday though. maybe catch up with some of yous

Update Reply
xj @ 06/02/2012 23:24  

Be good to see you there xj.....nowt wrong wi camping!

Update Reply
old red @ 07/02/2012 11:18  

nice hat old red, but as i've said before, there's a reason we invented houses. :)

Update Reply
xj @ 07/02/2012 18:34  

Your more than welcome xj and everyone to their own as far as camping goes! Be good to get a group together for the Sunday Oh and just to let you know, I only live 5mins up the road but will still be camping

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/02/2012 19:29  

elliemay you are mad. lovely warm comfortable house and you go to live in a paper bag for the weekend?

Update Reply
xj @ 07/02/2012 21:34  

Nothing strange as folk should be a fun weekend

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/02/2012 21:54  

Watch this space for a possible change to the planned camping, to include a weekend beer festival. More info coming after this weekend.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 01/03/2012 23:33  

***UPDATE*** The camping for the BSB weekend will now be at The Fox & Hounds, Bradfield St George, approx 30 mile ride in to the circuit at Snetterton.
Over the weekend the pub will have a beer festival running with a folk band playing on Friday night. If enough of us camp at the pub over the weekend the landlord will put a rock band on for us on the Saturday night. Beer festival and bands are free, although there is a fully refundable deposit of £2.00 for a glass (plastic pints are free). Camping charge is £3.00 per tent per night (not per person) and the pub toilets will be available 24 hours a day. No showers but washbasins in the toilets to freshen up. Evening Bar B Q with home made burgers or cumberland sausage ring at £3.00, and Full English Breakfast at £6.00. Camping from Friday with a possible ride out on the Saturday, then ride to Snetterton for the BSB on Sunday. For those not interested in the racing, just come along and enjoy the beer festival.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 05/03/2012 03:53  

Well done Simon I'm going to enjoy this weekend going to be good to meet up with some old friends and hopefully make some new ones

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2012 11:38  

Simon do you want to check the dates for this one, it's on the events calendar as Thur 24th - Sun 27th? when I think you will find it's Fri 25th - Sun 27th

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2012 12:53  

It was originally planned around camping at the circuit and the camp site there opens on the Thursday. Having PM'd Sandi about it, it's easier to keep the dates as they were rather than delete and re-do the calendar as people who have their names down for it will then have to add their names again, etc. I'm sure the pub will be happy to relieve people of a few quid on Thursday night if they turn up a day early; lol.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 05/03/2012 16:28  

Simon, I can change the dates on the calendar, those with their name down will still be on the list, it's no problem, but if I change the dates you will have to let them all know. The names only disappear if the event is deleted, which I try not to do as it can cause confusion. When an event is cancelled I just add the word 'CANCELLED' to it that way whenever folk look at the calendar they can see for themselves, just in case someone is going and hasn't put their name down. Link to view the update http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2658

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/03/2012 21:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email