MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Xmas drinks around Manchester THIS FRIDAY (16/12)

Xmas drinks around Manchester THIS FRIDAY (16/12) - Forums [Biker Match] Xmas drinks around Manchester THIS FRIDAY (16/12) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Xmas drinks around Manchester THIS FRIDAY (16/12)

Hey all. I will be arriving back in Manchester to be with family again for Christmas on Thursday. On Friday I'm planning to have some beers around Manchester with BMers. So if you have time this Friday for some beers, please put your name onto this event... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2654 Sorry for the short notice. Also, if anyone can suggest WHERE to go, please post here in this topic. I've suggested the Salisbury in the event listing but not sure if it's any good there these days. I doubt it's changed much from when I used to go, and they used to have dog on tap which was awesome. Hope to see a load of you there. We will start around 21:00 after the staff Xmas dinner.

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/12/2011 08:10  

Matt your suppose to put a date in the title so people know which weekend your talking about naughty naughty

Please PM me if you can put me up any one

And Matt how about you coming to our Chirstmas dinner on the Sunday [18th Dec.] at Squires from 1pm onwards

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 12/12/2011 14:37  

Already thought about it mate but I have plans all weekend with family and friends. It's too far to go just for lunch. Weekends are busy when im home at xmas as thats the only time most of my friends/family are free from work to visit

i'll update my title ;-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/12/2011 15:12  

Working Friday and 300 odd miles away

Saturday next year

Update Reply
madscots @ 12/12/2011 21:32  

try the printworks its full of great places to drink and eat

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/12/2011 22:26  

I will see you there Matt .... I remember the Printworks last year Matt ... pretty sure we had a couple of light weights with us ... lol

Looking forward to seeing you all

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 12/12/2011 22:37  

Hey Matt, thanks for the invite...
Soz wont be able to make it, but wish you and your family an excellent xmas
Take care xxxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 12/12/2011 22:49  

I was with office night out at german market opposite town hall it was good plus manchester is full of bars and pubs depends where you want to go hopefully ill be around.

Update Reply
Mubz @ 12/12/2011 23:27  

Would love to come up Matt but is long way from here for even a meal an a drink....I doubt very much we be there... But I sure U guys manage without us!! have a good time...enjoy.

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 12/12/2011 23:53  

Ta Matt I got your invite, several times lol, it's nice to be appreciated. PML @ Bill's comment re: the date in the title Enjoy the drinks and meal and I hope you and Joyce have a great Christmas holiday with your family

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/12/2011 00:20  

Awwwww, rubbish.
Would have loved to have been with you on your night out Matt, but I`m working nights all this week .
Wishing you and your family all the best for the festive season and if I don`t see you before, Hazelnut and I will see you at the Isle of Arran camping weekend

Update Reply
podnil @ 13/12/2011 11:31  

Thanks guys for the good wishes. Back at you of course.

And we can drink anywhere this Friday but we need to decide right away. The printworks is good for me, if not better than Salisbury, but I was trying to think of somewhere bikery/rock/metal etc.

What do we want to do?

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/12/2011 12:19  

10 or so people got their names down now. Most votes for Printworks.

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/12/2011 20:15  

Printworks is a good place - BUT, Printworks on a Friday in Manchester just before Xmas - it'll be heaving! Won't be able to join you guys - but I hope you have fun

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 14/12/2011 20:27  

Still better than Salisbury which will be dead and boring I think.

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/12/2011 20:50  

BUMP

Anyone else joining us tomorrow?

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/12/2011 10:43  

were was every one, did we miss you

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/12/2011 18:22  

Sorry Matt could not make this. Anyway happy Xmas and all the best for 2012

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 17/12/2011 20:23  

In London Bill for me birthday celebrations was awesome night out .....Sorry but it had been booked ofr a while

Update Reply
jabecs @ 17/12/2011 20:27  

hey it's no probs. just as long as you had a good birthday thats all that counts

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 19/12/2011 01:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email