MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Grrr!! flippin chat room

Grrr!! flippin chat room (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Grrr!! flippin chat room (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Grrr!! flippin chat room

Oggy, Matt was doing some behind-the-scenes technical stuff last nite (he did say he would be) so that may be why, but sometimes it's our own service provider that can cause us to be logged off. It should settle down soon, once Matt has finished tweaking and polishing it.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/07/2007 09:16  

you definitely didnt get kicked out of BM chatroom, only the BC chatroom kicks u out cos its unstable. BM will never kick u out, unless the whole server totally dies which it rarely does. If you have any probs, its 99% likely to be ur ISP - so just restart your internet browser and see if u can open the site again. If not - try opening Google etc to test your internet connection

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/07/2007 10:13  

did ya light up a fag while ya was in there oggy ???? cos remember the ban started last week !!!! pmsl possible why ya was booted out mate lol

Update Reply
storm @ 07/07/2007 15:44  

Before anyone complains about chatroom crashing... SORRY EVERYONE - I JUST TOOK THE SITE OUT BY ACCIDENT! LOL

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/07/2007 16:12  

derr matt u been on the wacky backy again pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 07/07/2007 16:14  

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007310341,00.html have a look at this lol rc this is what happens to those peeps in holland who partake with the weed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 07/07/2007 16:23  

Looks like rubes been driving round Derby again

Update Reply
Di @ 07/07/2007 16:36  

roflmao

Update Reply
RC @ 07/07/2007 16:40  

whats crack gotta do with week? lol Storm. Not that i do either to be honest, but I still no the difference :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/07/2007 20:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email