MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I need everyones help please

I need everyones help please (2) - Forums [Biker Match] I need everyones help please (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I need everyones help please

Sending positive thoughts to you and your dad, hun.. like others have said, fathers are precious, I wish I still had mine..x Hold his hand and tell him how much you love him, pass your positive energy onto him. All the best xxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/12/2011 10:36  

Please, please peeps help....................... I need your prayers if you're religious.... Your spells if you're a witch.................. Your voodoo if you're a magician............. Hell i need everything known to man, woman and whatever to get my dad better........................ Please, somebody do something, anything, a serious amount of positive energy, healing hands, spirits, really anything......... Thanks cos i know you'll all do whatever you can xxxxxxxxx Wenders I'm none of the above but I do wish your dad well, like others on here I miss my dad too

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/12/2011 10:55  

Positive thoughts & hugs on their way to you & your Dad Wenders

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 08/12/2011 11:22  

Wendy, all done as we spoke about this morning darlin. Please remember what I said, anytime day or night. Hold his hand pet, he'll know you are there. My heart is breaking for you and your mum, no words can ease your anguish just now - just know that so many people are sending their kind thoughts. It's in times such as these that BM members show their support for each other. Take care love and we'll speak soon xxxxxxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 08/12/2011 15:05  

thinking of you hugs to you and your dadx

If knowing that someone really cares
Helps healing along its way
Then I hope you now feel better
And keep improving, day by day

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/12/2011 16:56  

As all have said we are there, you know my number if you need us

Update Reply
JP @ 08/12/2011 16:58  

With you both...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 08/12/2011 17:16  

Big thanks to all.............

Bobkat a special thank you sweetness, hugs and love xxxx

Think it's working, dad improving well today, asked for dumbells to strenthen his arms, and set me on the physio's again to get him walking.

Please don't stop cos i really believe whatever you lot are doing is awesome, see you're all so special and i thank you from bottom of my heart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 08/12/2011 18:13  

Hope your dad gets fit and well very soon babes. Thinking of you both

Update Reply
podnil @ 08/12/2011 18:56  

Thinling of you Wenders and your family, Hope all our positive thoughts help your dad

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/12/2011 19:16  

Warmest thoughts, hugs and best wishes to you all Wenders

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/12/2011 19:17  

My prayers and thoughts are with you, your father and your family

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/12/2011 20:03  

My thoughts are with you,i know what you are going through,take care,if you to talk you know where i am x

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 08/12/2011 20:18  

I'm with you chick, sending happy thoughts and lots of love to both you and your mum and dad, stay strong my friend

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 08/12/2011 21:15  

hi wenders ......... all my wishes go to you and your dad and hope he makes a full recovery

Update Reply
nellie @ 08/12/2011 21:45  

My thoughts and good wishes are with you and your family, Wenders. As with the others, if can do anything more, just give me the nod. xx

Update Reply
pistonbroke72 @ 08/12/2011 22:03  

wenders keep thinking positive thoughts and give your dad all your love you are in my thoughts every day and wishing you and your family all the best keep going kidder John

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 08/12/2011 23:05  

More positive thoughts coming your way and a big virtual hug for you

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 09/12/2011 17:17  

You are all so god damn awesome, thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 09/12/2011 22:21  

Keep us posted..... More waves coming over ........... thoughts, prayers, love ..... xxxx

Update Reply
lawnmower @ 09/12/2011 22:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email