MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th

Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th

PMSL Loon

Update Reply
jabecs @ 17/12/2011 20:12  

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow and NO, Ziggy's not coming out to play! Karey xx Just a reminder about the "Secret Santa" folks. To make it easy to organise, it'll just be a case of put one pressie in the sack and later divvy them up between us!! Pressies will therefore need to suit either male,female or Bikeabill (who is def male but prefers long golden wigs ) The Pound Shop is a good place to start...but strictly nothing expensive (over £5) or tasteful I will have a couple of spares with me...but ONLY a couple and just for those with a good excuse signed by their parents Glad this one has taken off...looking forward to another giggly weekend Anyone fancy joining me (Alice) for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ? Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming. Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!Just to confirm..It's not my treat! We buy our own lunch, one course is £7http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_deta....nt_id=2644Updated list, to include those on Events:- AliceXKBikeabill havfunpurplebettypaulXXX ( maybe ) Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhondasherrysuzyamki kazninjaRockchickeelicious minxless Nellie & Sandi Mubz IanT1966 Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly) Benny59kaycat (maybe ) Sprint900 Karey Nut and Yid ronnie123469 (NEEDS A LIFT PLEASE) centurion (maybe) poshbird Minnie KcsData + 1yorky2fj guy Weirdo and Cagiva Girl timhall steve 650 mike99 bikesoldier marco Wills +1 JP and V +1 (maybe) TTD = 45

Update Reply
Karey @ 17/12/2011 20:39  

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow and NO, Ziggy's not coming out to play!
Karey xx

Just a reminder about the "Secret Santa" folks. To make it easy to organise, it'll just be a case of put one pressie in the sack and later divvy them up between us!! Pressies will therefore need to suit either male,female or Bikeabill (who is def male but prefers long golden wigs ) The Pound Shop is a good place to start...but strictly nothing expensive (over £5) or tasteful I will have a couple of spares with me...but ONLY a couple and just for those with a good excuse signed by their parents Glad this one has taken off...looking forward to another giggly weekend
Anyone fancy joining me (Alice) for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ?

Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming.

Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!

Just to confirm..It's not my treat! We buy our own lunch, one course is £7

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_deta....nt_id=2644

Updated list, to include those on Events:-

Alice
XK
Bikeabill
havfun
purplebetty
paulXXX ( maybe )

Feistygirl
Stroggyman
Harryhonda
sherry
suzyamki
kazninja Rockchickeelicious minxless
Nellie & Sandi
Mubz
IanT1966

Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly)
Benny59
kaycat (maybe )
Sprint900
Karey
Nut and Yid
ronnie123469 (NEEDS A LIFT PLEASE)
centurion (maybe)
poshbird
Minnie
KcsData + 1
yorky2
fj guy
Weirdo and Cagiva Girl
timhall
steve 650
mike99
bikesoldier
marco
Wills +1
JP and V +1 (maybe)
wobblykev

TTD = 46

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 18/12/2011 01:51  

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow and NO, Ziggy's not coming out to play!
Karey xx

Just a reminder about the "Secret Santa" folks. To make it easy to organise, it'll just be a case of put one pressie in the sack and later divvy them up between us!! Pressies will therefore need to suit either male,female or Bikeabill (who is def male but prefers long golden wigs ) The Pound Shop is a good place to start...but strictly nothing expensive (over £5) or tasteful I will have a couple of spares with me...but ONLY a couple and just for those with a good excuse signed by their parents Glad this one has taken off...looking forward to another giggly weekend
Anyone fancy joining me (Alice) for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ?

Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming.

Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!

Just to confirm..It's not my treat! We buy our own lunch, one course is £7

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_deta....nt_id=2644

Updated list, to include those on Events:-

Alice
XK
Bikeabill
havfun
purplebetty

Feistygirl
Stroggyman
Harryhonda
sherry
suzyamki
kazninja Rockchickeelicious minxless
Nellie & Sandi
Mubz
IanT1966

Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly)
Benny59
kaycat (maybe )
Sprint900
Karey
Nut and Yid
ronnie123469 (NEEDS A LIFT PLEASE)
centurion (maybe)
poshbird
Minnie
KcsData + 1
yorky2
fj guy
Weirdo and Cagiva Girl
timhall
steve 650
mike99
bikesoldier
marco
Wills +1
JP and V +1 (maybe)
wobblykev

TTD = 45

Sorry it's snowing here have a great day.

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 18/12/2011 08:23  

@Alice. Well it is sunny and dry so will be down later

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/12/2011 08:51  

Beautiful sunny day here...but bloody cold !! Roads OK where sun has been on them. Sorry some of you are weather -bound...stay safe xx

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 18/12/2011 10:18  

Hope you all have a great time, doesn't looking we will make it, we are on our way home from silverstone and the plan was up M1 to squires then back home via woodhead, accident on M1 means its M6 we are using and apparently 3inches of snow overnight means nasty accident on woodhead has closed it :-(

Hope you all have a fab Christmas and great new year.

Stay safe whatever your doing

Shell n Ian xxx

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/12/2011 10:54  

Have a great time everyone....wished I lived nearer but hope to see you all in the new Year....party on

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/12/2011 11:06  

Sorry we were unable to make this but the roads are like a sKating ring round these parts ! Hope those of you that made it are having some fun time All the best to all of you and hope to catch up soon ///////// HB and JJ900 X

Update Reply
honda baby @ 18/12/2011 14:54  

Great to see so many of you at Squires today! Had a really good afternoon, lots of laughs! Many thanks to Alice for organising it and thanks to Cathy and Martin Have a Great Christmas and hope to catch up with you all again soon xxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 18/12/2011 17:51  

sory cn make it had pneumonia, :-( n docs seed had to stay warm.... h9efully g9ne by xmas ..... fingers crossed xx

Update Reply
kazninja @ 18/12/2011 18:13  

@ Alice,
Well done Alice great idea let me know when you have some more of them. It was cold on the bike but made there and back ok. Great to meet up with so many new and old friends.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/12/2011 18:13  

(((hugs))) Kaz, get well soon xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 18/12/2011 18:18  

This is was what bikermatch is all about - such a smashing bunch of peeps having a great time Even if Alice couldn't stop kissing me under the mistletoe... Anyone seen my pom-poms?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/12/2011 18:20  

A great end to a great year all the best to all Bm members have a great christmas and new year

Update Reply
JP @ 18/12/2011 18:33  

sad we couldnt make these events up Norf...glad u all had a good time tho x

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 18/12/2011 19:25  

thanks JP and same to you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/12/2011 19:29  

Great day and what a great turnout. Lovely to see so many peeps just before Xmas (excluding LF of course who is just a troublemaker). Hope you do have a great time over Xmas and New Year, whatever you're up to. xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/12/2011 20:34  

great day! first BM do I have been to. Thanks Alice x

Update Reply
woblykev @ 18/12/2011 20:57  

Firstly a big thank you to Alice for organising such a marvellous event, hopefully this will be the start of an anual event!
Well what can I say such a great day with great people, capped of by the food fight between Pots & Little Fecker , pics posted shortly

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 18/12/2011 20:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email