MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Careless Motorcyclists

Careless Motorcyclists - Forums [Biker Match] Careless Motorcyclists - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Careless Motorcyclists

Can I just say I was appalled yesterday when I saw a lad on a motorcycle driving around Peterborough. He had no helmet no protective gear on him whatsoever and had tied a shopping bag on the front of his bike balanced between his legs carerring down the road. Makes me so cross it gives all those with bikes a bad name.

Update Reply
Meliejayne76 @ 03/12/2011 13:27  

Well if he had no helmet he had probley just knicked the bike ?

Update Reply
JP @ 03/12/2011 14:35  

Yes sounds like a scumbag not careless, unless you mean he could not care less about nicking someones bike.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 03/12/2011 15:47  

Had thought that when I saw him. Who knows hope he gets caught by the police then they throw the book at him.

Update Reply
Meliejayne76 @ 04/12/2011 00:53  

Sounds about right, but didn't this idiot feel cold; lol. Are you sure it wasn't an electric bike? There's a few of them around town.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 04/12/2011 02:45  

That was no electric bike simon 66 it was a proper motorbike lol. Heres hoping he did feel cold and he gets a stinking cold with it lol

Update Reply
Meliejayne76 @ 04/12/2011 14:00  

We're all young and stupid once but I often see your college stupid razzing it about on their scooter/125 and think..."He's so going to kill himself" these days.

Update Reply
Say_Ten @ 13/12/2011 20:25  

DOnt think it does give bikers a bad name really - he is clearly a stupid idiot - saw some guy the other day in Sheffield riding along without a helmet also on a scooter

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 13/12/2011 22:17  

The kid on the bike was clearly a stupid idiot and lets hope he gets whats coming to him. To me tho Im not so much worried about him, its the other people he could kill in an Accident he has. As for giving bikers a bad name i dont see it in this case.

Update Reply
Gizzmo7 @ 14/12/2011 12:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email