MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Newbie Here Please be kind!

Newbie Here Please be kind! - Forums [Biker Match] Newbie Here Please be kind! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Newbie Here Please be kind!

Hi All <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> I am Colin from Birmingham, been riding over 20 years but in the last 2 years done only couple of hundred miles. I am looking for friends in the midlands to go out on rides and maybe even a pillion to keep me from getting too lonely on long rides out! Currently riding my good old faithful CBR1100 blackbird. <o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
big_col @ 01/12/2011 21:31  

hi ya chap welcome to the mad house have a good look round every one very helpful enjoy

Update Reply
apriliamad @ 01/12/2011 21:49  

eyup Col, welcome to BM Dive in with ya boots on & you'll have a great time Don't eat the crayons though - BJ (who will be along presently) gets fed up of people (especially SPESH) eating em Check out the events calendar, there's usually loads going on, and as you're in Brum, there'll deffo be something going on at some point.....there's loads of us Hobbits on here

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 01/12/2011 21:49  

hi welcome to bm jump in have fun enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 01/12/2011 22:29  

Hi there Col and a great big warm welcome to Bikermatch.
There`s always something on every weekend up and down the country and you`ll be made most welcome at any of these. I`ve been a member for a little over a year and have been to quite a few events, met loads of good friends and even met my partner, Hazelnut, through the site.
Have fun and enjoy mate

Update Reply
podnil @ 01/12/2011 22:44  

welcome to the madhouse col jump in and get your feet wet the waters lovely

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 02/12/2011 00:58  

welcome to the Nut house Col you have been warned, and its worse in the shire where you are lol

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 02/12/2011 19:07  

hello col, enjoy the banter & welcome... mines a jd n coke thanks..

Update Reply
Dirtbiker69 @ 02/12/2011 20:38  

hi an welcome

Update Reply
ruby2sday @ 02/12/2011 22:26  

Hiya Col welcome to BM and the nut house hope you enjoy the site as much as we all do.

Update Reply
Meliejayne76 @ 03/12/2011 13:12  

Hi Colin..I haven't been on here long either but so far they seem a friendly bunch and there seems to be a lot happening on here.

Update Reply
janelovesherxjr @ 05/12/2011 21:11  

Wahooo another Hobbit Hiya and welcome to BM (basically mental), mooch about and then just jump straight in, loads of winter stuff being organised, bowling and curry night, pub quizzes (to keep Stella and her fellow geeks happy lol) and other stuff. Rem crayons are bad for you, if you eat too many you end up like SPESH !!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/12/2011 10:07  

Hiya Big Col, there's a big BM fraternity in Brumland, and loads of opportunities to build those miles up on your bike next year

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 13/12/2011 20:02  

Hi all Thanks for the worm welcome, and hope to meet some of you next year(when the weather warms up) Colin

Update Reply
big_col @ 17/12/2011 19:28  

Welcome to the mad house Col

Update Reply
jabecs @ 17/12/2011 20:15  

warm welcome to the site.

sal x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2011 15:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email