MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Autumn Camp 2012 - Friskney

Autumn Camp 2012 - Friskney (19) - Forums [Biker Match] Autumn Camp 2012 - Friskney (19) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Autumn Camp 2012 - Friskney

Got the car packed up and I'm off to work now. Setting off from work at 7pm!

See you all there after 9pm

Update Reply
lisaj @ 28/09/2012 09:13  

I'll be leaving work about 4.30 pm so after about the three hours it will take I may "JUST" get to put my tent up in the fading light and not complete darkness. Looking forward to a few beers. Big ones !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/09/2012 12:31  

want to come but got to work

Update Reply
havfun @ 28/09/2012 16:06  

Another brilliant weekend, two great bands, thanks Simon it was good, shame we have to go home but all good things have to come to an end, let's hope we have another one next year

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 30/09/2012 01:48  

Cheers Simon for another great weekend,great company and good beer,even the weather"played the game"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/09/2012 14:31  

Fabby long weekend lol, Big thanks to Simon66 for arranging this, well done lad... Laughter all the way , fantastic folks, special thanks to Ninja Lou and hubby, what a brilliant couple they are...xxx Was lovely to meet everyone again and some new faces too...All in all i thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it...Huge thanks to everyone...xxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/09/2012 15:02  

Glad you enjoyed it and thanks to everyone who came, with a special mention to those who helped out when I couldn't pay the band. Nice to not have the chickens this year; that chicken curry was very fresh though; lol. For those that weren't there we had parrots in the trees, a rabbit on the roof, and a wolf on the pool table, along with a "princess", a wigwam, and even the trampoline got used. Trust me, we weren't on funny mushrooms but I did have to wonder what was in that coffee when the parotts appeared; lol. It could only happen in Lincolnshire! Great to see old friends and meet some of you for the first time. There's plans to use Friskney again next year but earlier in the year, and a possible more central location for the Autumn Camp. I'll worry about it after Christmas. Hope everyone got home safely and had a dry run.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 30/09/2012 16:30  

Was a great weekend Thank you Simon and all that helped. event he ride out was good, well after we left Skeg :) Would be good to go to The ancor again but when warmer as it was a tad chilly I know im a wimp iv already been told :)

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 30/09/2012 16:47  

simon your a star mate,had a fabby weekend with fantastic people ride down was a bit wet from grantham but once there it dried up and was good weather.rooters are just brilliant and piledriver great too(think that was there name lol)
too all my lovely mates thanx for making it another great weekend and also to russ very spesh weekend thank you
i will see you guys all soon take care xxxxx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 30/09/2012 16:53  

Just got back to the sunny Sussex coast after a fantastic weekend. It was great catching up with old friends and making some new ones. My thanks to Simon for all his efforts in organising this event. It made a pleasant change to have parrots whistling the dawn chorus, i'm more used to having bleedin seagulls squawking. Thanks once again Simon.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 30/09/2012 17:20  

Thank you Simon and team for a great weekend. Had a very scenic ride home thanks to XJ and his defective satnav. 4 of us wore all waterproofs and of course it stayed dry - magic! Hope to see you all again soon.

Update Reply
Carolerd350 @ 30/09/2012 17:51  

Another excellent weekend in excellent company! Couple of wrong turns getting there, but soon got back on the right road.

Good pub, good bands, but it's always the company & conversation that make any event great, so thanks to one and all for being there!

For those new peeps I met, forgive me for forgetting names, I really am terrible for it!

Thanks to Simon for organising it, I know it's a stressful occupation, but it was most certainly appreciated!

Even the bit of rain on the way hope hasn't dampened my spirits!

Now time for hot dinner, hot bath & bed, methinks.

Catch y'all at the next one!

Regards,
PC

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/09/2012 17:54  

Great weekend with a fantastic crowd of people and the weather even stayed good. Well done Simon for orgsnising this and i hope you haven't got to many grey hairs

Update Reply
cw @ 30/09/2012 18:32  

Cheers Simon for all your efforts. Great weekend, if a bit cold at night.

Good to see friends old and new, have a "few" drinks and a good natter.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/09/2012 18:36  

Sounds like you all had a fab time, well done Simon, hope you weren't too "short" for the bands.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/09/2012 19:11  

Well I'd like to say to Simon well done mate another excellent weekend at The Anchor Inn. Good to meet up with old friends and make some new ones. Thank god the cockerels were gone, but the chicken in the tikka was very fresh , and it was warmer than last time. I'm uploading some pics on facebook and will add them on here in a bit so get tagging people.

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 30/09/2012 19:17  

as i said in my 1st post another brilliant weekend but could you tell us how many turned up Simon and to them who didn't turn up shame on you, if anyone was cold on a night just buy a fleece liner packs up small and just use it if you need it, thought Rooters were one of the best bands i,v seen at a rally, and to the guy who turned up at lunch time today as i was leaving (sorry i never got your name) please try to get to the next event a little bit earlier

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 30/09/2012 19:43  

Ok who's uploaded there trackday photes to the Friskney section come on won up

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 30/09/2012 20:39  

Wot a crackin weekend - nice one Simon

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/09/2012 20:39  

Great weekend!

Thanks to everyone who made it so

Update Reply
lisaj @ 30/09/2012 20:41