MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BM Xmas party 2011 the conclusion .

BM Xmas party 2011 the conclusion .  - Forums [Biker Match] BM Xmas party 2011 the conclusion .  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BM Xmas party 2011 the conclusion .

well what can i say , met a real good crowd last night , ( i could have done without the excruciating pain in my side & back , and having the rug pulled out from underneath me , when i was not taking advantage of someones bad situation, and the abuse i had on the stairs ) but hey ho life goes on , and i managed to get home before sunrise lol and loosing my leather coat , so frozen on the way home

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 27/11/2011 07:28  

Hi mick I have your coat are you going to the show

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 27/11/2011 09:36  

Glad that fun was had by all, see you later :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 27/11/2011 09:48  

Thanks to the organisers for once again arranging another great night, sorry I didn't stay longer and get to meet or talk to more people and also get to say good night to some you, those that know me will know my reasons. ( I had string vests and Poodle toilet roll covers to finish knitting for xmas)

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 27/11/2011 09:52  

yep great night realy enjoyed myself and I still smell of cake lol We had all but 4 turn up off the list so big thanks to you all for keeping the events list in order much appricated

Update Reply
JP @ 27/11/2011 09:59  

Excellent night with agreat turn out so cheers folks and ho ho ho to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/11/2011 11:39  

Had an absolutely brilliant night. Thanks to all who organised it ......will load me picks up soon...once me brain starts functioning again!! Will also post up how much Spesh got in his box once we've counted it. Thanks to all who dontated, you're all stars Jackie - you are the dancing queen

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 27/11/2011 11:48  

Another great time thanks to the organ grinders. this monkey had a good time. What great party meeting old and new again. pics to follow too.
ninja lou ta for organising the cafe to open specially for us £4.50 beaut breaky with tea/coffee.

thank you the lots of you xxxxx

Update Reply
bic chick @ 27/11/2011 14:42  

Thanks to everyone who turned up and made it a fab night. Thanks to Benny for my choccies, cw for his help and innuendos whilst putting up the decorations in the room and Ninja Lou for sorting the cafe for everyone Sunday morning. Still need to have words with BJ over the birthday cake and Sumo over me ending up wearing it! Despite a few tense moments during the evening the majority seem to have had a great time and that's what it's all about. See you next time folks xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/11/2011 15:00  

Had a great time - thanks guys, fantastic job done by all and much appreciated

I will try to more active with you guys, be warned you may be sorry!!

Update Reply
cagiva girl @ 27/11/2011 15:22  

Yet again another great BM do............Thanks to "The Bosses" from Hobbit ville for all they do for us, ur all Stars xxx
A big huge thank you to Markie, ur a darlin, cheers hun xxx
Sumo must get a thanks cos he such a lovely muppet that always puts a smile on my face xxx
Ha thanks Bobkat for ur friendship xxx
And a big huge thanks to everyone for their fantastic hugs, awwwwww ya know i luvs ya all xxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 27/11/2011 17:02  

My head has just about recovered
Had a great night
Thanks to the Hobbit crew for your organisation skills
Thanks to Steve for the lift there and back
and
Thanks to Squashy for rescuing my kidnapped shoes off the very high shelf

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 27/11/2011 18:25  

Had such a great weekend - was great to meet so many lovely people too. Thanks to all the organisers.

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 27/11/2011 18:38  

had a great night thanks to those who organised it, was great to catch up with peeps ive not seen for a longtime.

Update Reply
drobess @ 27/11/2011 18:54  

People thanks for organising a great night, . Nice to see most of the people on the list turn up, which gave me a chance to meet some more BM'ers from around the country. Madhat thank you, hope you have a Merry Xmas babs.

Update Reply
Timeout @ 27/11/2011 19:35  

Excellent night, good to meet some of the guys and girls from the chat room, see you all again soon.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/11/2011 19:42  

Excellent night thank you to all the organisers. It was great to meet such a friendly group of people, really enjoyed myself have only just properly got rid of the pounding headache. Hope to meet you all again soon

Update Reply
Meliejayne76 @ 27/11/2011 20:37  

Another brilliant night with fandabbydozy peeps!

It was great to meet up with lots of good mates and meet new ones!

Hope to see you all again sometime soon xxxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/11/2011 20:51  

What a great night thank you everyone ...nice to see everyone and met some new people
A ya welcome Al ohhhhhhhh and jp ave not left brummie yet hahahhahah my adventure not over yet hopefully see ya all soon X

Update Reply
madhat @ 27/11/2011 22:17  

I always have such a brilliant time with you lot. I was feeling right off colour when I set off from home but a couple of hours of rib-tickling bm laughter therapy and I was right as rain
Lovely to see some old chums not seen for yonks and make new pals, especially suziyamki And ladies...if you are struggling to think of the perfect crimbo coiffeur please let me recommend Markie's lager-based hair salon for a totally unique hair texture and finish experience!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 27/11/2011 23:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email