MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Tagging Events Photos

Tagging Events Photos (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Tagging Events Photos (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Tagging Events Photos

Bill, mm that's odd, it should do, least it does when I do it. Hang on while I go try >>>>

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/09/2012 22:22  

>>>>>> yep, it works for me. Did you click on the X? If you click on the X it deletes the tag, in fact the words 'delete tag' appear.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/09/2012 22:24  

It works in the Internet Explorer browser If you are using "Firefox" it doesn't I'm not sure about Google Chrome though Maybe a "Chrome" user can clarify that

Update Reply
Emzed @ 12/09/2012 01:46  

yes it says delete tag but it does't delate so i have o be careful were i put it (i'm always careful were i put it)

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 12/09/2012 03:49  

Just tried it on my new laptop running Chrome and it wont let me yet on my old notebook running Explorer I can. Another computer I've used running Firefox wont let me either, so if you want to delete tags use Explorer!

Update Reply
centurion @ 12/09/2012 10:07  

Cheers Centurion, that'll be why. I use Chrome

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 12/09/2012 14:55  

Ah mystery solved. Ok, those who don't use I E, when you tag your pic on the calendar, and need to re-do it, let me know and I can delete it for you. Remember to let me know the title of the event and the date it took place, and give me some idea which photo. HTH

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/09/2012 09:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email