MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

It's official.....

It's official..... - Forums [Biker Match] It's official..... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

It's official.....

Tea is good for you!
I've been watching a very interesting programme this morning on BBC1 in which it has been revealed that tea has been scientifically proven to be good for you, both for your "feel good factor" as well as your cardiac health and more. It also, contrary to popular belief had 1/2 the caffeine content of coffee.

If you don't believe me, just click here. Happy tea drinking

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 23/06/2007 08:10  

Moxey mate, You need to get out a bit more but I would say that Twinning Engish Breakfast tea is the best out there.

Update Reply
cbrbabe @ 23/06/2007 08:14  

I know it is, (I've always known) I watched a bit of that prog too....jeez Saturday morning telly sux! Zzzzz Milk in to the cup first, which I've ALWAYS done One minute something is good for you then it's bad and vice versa. It's difficult to keep up with the so-called 'experts'. The death certificates of the future will read Cause of Death: WORRY Folk worry about WHAT they eat, HOW MUCH they eat, WHEN to eat, same goes for drink. Life today seems to consist of being told that things are bad for us and we should be doing this or that, somewhere along the way we've forgotten to LIVE life. I don't want to live LONGER thanks not if it means more of the same, dictatorship and scare mongering. What ever happened to fun?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/06/2007 08:23  

thats good for me then cause i live on tea lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 23/06/2007 08:28  

yep rc is a complete tea belly an i never put my milk in first like to see how strong its gonna be befroe i add milk, is tea better for you without sugar ????

Update Reply
storm @ 23/06/2007 12:11  

i like my tea strong and i put milk in after too i luv my tea very strong n def no suger, tea is meant to b quite good for u its coffee thats bad aint it ? tastyes it anyway lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 23/06/2007 12:37  

Like I said previously One minute something is good for you then it's bad and vice versa. It's difficult to keep up with the so-called 'experts'.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/06/2007 12:40  

Ahh well ya see, you should put the milk in first cos if you put it in after, it kills all the good things in the milk.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 23/06/2007 19:17  

thought u was goin the swamp donkey rally mox?

Update Reply
RC @ 23/06/2007 19:28  

Errrm, nope!

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 23/06/2007 19:35  

ur girl band playin there

Update Reply
RC @ 23/06/2007 19:53  

I know, but wasn't planning to go to Swamp Donkey anyways, going to see them next weekend.
Not gonna be about for a while (see other post).
Moxey.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 23/06/2007 19:55  

whats up with ya mate?

Update Reply
RC @ 23/06/2007 19:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email