MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

newbie - Forums [Biker Match] newbie - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

big hello to everone i'm from sunny sheffield looking to make new friends and ride out buddies! and to chat to anyone daft enough to listen.

Update Reply
big e-on @ 20/11/2011 02:53  

Hi BIG E-on welcome to the Madhouse Enjoy

Update Reply
bkr @ 20/11/2011 06:43  

hi and welcome to the site plenty of folk on here that are daft so you will be ok, keep an eye on the evets calender for meets nights out, if your not sure about stuff contact a mod or member of your local events team thay can be found at the bottom of the page (site staff) so grab a life jacket and jump in waters always warm and inviting hope to see you about soon jp

Update Reply
JP @ 20/11/2011 08:04  

hi big e-on welcome mate have a good look round and enjoy the site everyone here to help and have fun take care and ride safe

Update Reply
apriliamad @ 20/11/2011 09:03  

Hi there Big E and a warm welcome to the site.
There`s always lots to see and do every single weekend and the events I`ve attended have all been brilliant.
I`ve even met my beautiful partner Hazelnut on the site.
Take care mate

Update Reply
podnil @ 20/11/2011 10:14  

hi welcome join the fun jump in enjoy yourself

Update Reply
kaycat @ 20/11/2011 11:15  

Hello, good evening and welcome...to the nuthouse. Electric shock treatment is compulsory and straightjackets are optional!!.... Enjoy the banter... Phil p.s Mines a pint of JD...

Update Reply
Dirtbiker69 @ 20/11/2011 13:34  

cheers everyone thanks for the warm welcomes,looking forward to meeting you guys and girls on the road,

Update Reply
big e-on @ 20/11/2011 17:16  

Hello and Welcome to BM, most of us daft enough to listen to you on here enjoy the site.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/11/2011 18:49  

Hello big e-on, a warm welcome to Biker Match . There are lots of topics covered in the forums and loads of events etc detailed in the events page. Enjoy and I hope to bump into you at one of the events or in chat. Take care and most of all have fun ! ps dont be shy we we were all new at first

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 29/11/2011 12:44  

E-on we have our elec with them at work lol

HI trouble and welcome to the madhouse :)

keep grinning and winning :)

and mind the mint choc chip ice cream is on you when i see you wahooo

BJ x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/11/2011 14:42  

it is a mad house! the little voice in my head is saying yipee let me in yipee let me in and the big one saying be afraid be very afraid. my parents always told me i was very special but there's lots of special people here just kidding great bunch of peps here, looking forward to chatting and meeting ya all.

Update Reply
big e-on @ 30/11/2011 01:15  

welcome to bm an enjoy

Update Reply
ruby2sday @ 02/12/2011 22:38  

Ey up fellow Yorkshire lad, (although you are on t'uther side of border on south side) There's a meet this Sunday at Squires if you fancy joining us... quite a few going now so good opportunity to get yourself introduced to us all.. check it out on the forums

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 13/12/2011 19:59  

warm welcome to the site.

sal x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2011 15:56  

big hello sal thank you very much, it's so very nice to recive a warm welcome :-)

Update Reply
big e-on @ 28/12/2011 23:03  

I just joined up & I'm daft enough to listen to. Interested in specials mainly.

Update Reply
TonyG @ 28/12/2011 23:22  

ajg just joined ? welcome matey most people on here are very friendly! like most people will tell you jump in and enjoy .

Update Reply
big e-on @ 01/01/2012 21:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email