MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Essex

Essex - Forums [Biker Match] Essex - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Essex

Hi Haven't really seen anything on here about any ride outs/meets in essex! Anything go on? Cheers guys!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/11/2011 20:09  

Get in touch with sumo he is always out and about down that way

Update Reply
JP @ 15/11/2011 20:20  

May sound harsh but also want to meet some bikers more my age (I'm 22) as all my biker mates are 35+

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/11/2011 21:19  

Hi whoknowskt, keep an eye on the events page, Simon66 is trying to organise social meets in East Anglia through the winter, which hopefully will lead to rideouts/rallies in the summer in this area

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/11/2011 21:51  

Whoknowskt isnt that age discrimination lol

Update Reply
JP @ 16/11/2011 05:37  

LOL JP. Kate, I have to say that, in my experience, the majority of members who attend gatherings are well over 30 never mind in their 20's. If your request for a specific age group is based on them not having any commitments to keep them from riding out, some of the older end have less commitments than the younger ones, and therefore are able to ride out at short notice.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/11/2011 07:29  

Oh I know that, it would just be nice to be able to meet up with people and not feel like a little kid all the time and not end up thinking I have no clue what that program is or who that person is as it was before my time sort of thing.

That and the constantly getting off my mum 'dont you have any friends your age anymore' kind of thing!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2011 10:26  

Get in touch if you want to,i ride out with some ladies on a sunday we go for breakfast then off for a ride your than welcome

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 16/11/2011 10:47  

Think I will take you up on that offer one Sunday. Heading to woodford motorcycles Saturday and may get a newer bigger bike then, if not I'm only on a 125

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2011 12:42  

Hey whoknowskt seems to me most bikers are well into their 30's, 40's and beyond lol.

Don't know if you've done a search on the site but I've just done a quick search of members within 50 miles of your postcode that have been on the site within the last month aged 18-30. There were 14 females, 7 of them riders and 23 male.

If you haven't already done a search why don't you have a quick look and send messages out to them?

Good luck and if I can be of any help, let me know....

Btw, Sumo is brill and once met, never forgotten

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 16/11/2011 18:40  

hiya whoknowskt, im floating between Suffolk and Essex at the moment, (dont ask) and we have a meeting this sunday @ 1pm in Stratford st Mary just north of Colchester if your interested

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 17/11/2011 16:13  

Cheers mad mic but I'm bike hunting this weekend! Trying to see what deal I can get for my first big bike!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2011 19:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email