MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

My first time on a bike.

My first time on a bike. (2) - Forums [Biker Match] My first time on a bike. (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

My first time on a bike.

FINALLY DID IT!!! passed my "big" bike test today hooooooooooray!!!! Worse and most challenging 40 minutes of my life with wind, rain etc and me on a DAS 500 barely touching the ground and almost dropping her (omg of all the times to do that - on a bloody test!!! would never have heard the end of it from the guys at my training school!!) But, gritted my teeth, pulled it all together and did the necessaries although nerves totally shot at the end of it!!! Waited to hear him say Id failed but he didnt'!! announced Id passed and smiled and congratulated me!!! Been celebrating all weekend out on the bikes with my other half/and son and now bonding with my beautiful Monster..................wow, last week and this weekend wont be forgotten in a hurry!!! Nice when it all comes together for once uh?? Now the real learning and experience starts....................thought this may inspire some of you vertically challenged ladies out there..................amazing what you can do when you really want to and you're determined to reach your goal uh??!!! Take care all, safe riding Sandy xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2007 06:26  

Well done Sandy, congratulations. xxxx

Update Reply
Di @ 09/07/2007 06:41  

Fab and well done Sandy. Hope you have many happy and a safe miles. x

Update Reply
cbrbabe @ 09/07/2007 07:36  

Well done sandy no stoppin u now. I was 15yr old when i 1st got bike fever, honda c90 (placky) bought it as field bike for 25 quid wi me mate, wot a laugh.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2007 07:49  

aaaaaaaawww thanks everyone, am still stunned and over the moon................hopefully catch up with a few of you now at various rallies/biker venues.........cant wait!!! TC Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2007 08:07  

Hip Hip replacement...oops..hooray Sandy nice one gal

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/07/2007 10:04  

ha ha thanks Kwak but nothing wrong with my hips.....................all in perfect working order as they say lmao!!! TC Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2007 10:46  

well done sandy thats brill news hunny

Update Reply
storm @ 09/07/2007 14:38  

What a star! Well done sandy. You can hang around with the big boys now. That mean we'll be seeing you at rock and blues. Must be your turn for the beers then?

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 09/07/2007 14:46  

ha ha well yes, was going to be left behind at R&Bs cos partner taking son on his bike - now I can go as an independant biker cant I lol!!! Just sorting out luggage, etc etc on my Duke so that I can take the necessary tent, sleeping bag etc etc and that done - hopefully will meet you there then!? Looking foward now...........out and about as much as possible - mine's a white wine spritzer plz lmao!!! Sandy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2007 08:20  

if you can order a white wine spritzer in the beer tent at the r&b then i will definatly pay for it. does it come in cans? LOL

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 10/07/2007 14:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email