MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

funny things kids say.

funny things kids say. (2) - Forums [Biker Match] funny things kids say. (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

funny things kids say.

My sister - in - law shopping with two kids, her usual rushing around everywhere in a busy shopping centre. a voice shouts out MUM SLOW DOWN THERE ARE PEOPLE BACK HERE WITH SHORT LEGS YOU KNOW.

Update Reply
Timeout @ 17/11/2011 16:55  

my 23 year old son went to pick my 3 year old daughter up from school last week. he walked in to her classroom and she stood there burst into tears and screamed oh no not aaron i dont like him he mean to me. scareaming and crying the teacher began to question emily. who is he .... my brother she said. in the end the neighbour brought her home. aaron walked in the house and said i'm never picking her again pmsl that will teach him for being mean to her

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/11/2011 16:42  

so yesterday i was looking after my nieces, the little one (2) is fine, she keeps herself to herself and will happily sit there and play with her dolls and whatnot for hours without a care in the world,

the older one, (6) has the attention span of a goldfish.. knowing that she loves the little mermaid but that the old video tape died a year or so ago and its not on DVD yet, I had managed to *ahem* acquire it off the internet... as much for the amusement of my own childhood memories as hers,

anyway's although I managed (the daunting task) of getting her to sit in front of the telly for the first half hour, she wasn't paying any attention,

... when it came to "under the sea" I just couldn't help myself and started singing along... you know, as you doo ..

all of a sudden she pipes up

"SHUT UP UNCLE JOOLS YOUR SPOILING IT!"

the cheeky little so&so wasn't even watching it!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/11/2011 22:34  

PML kids! eh?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/11/2011 08:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email