MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

funny things kids say.

funny things kids say. - Forums [Biker Match] funny things kids say. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

funny things kids say.

I have a lovely 3 year old daughter. but had to laugh today when she walked into my bedroom as i was putting my bra on. oooo mummy she said are you getting dressed. i said yes emily. are they your boobie warmers she said. i had to chuckle to myself.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2011 17:52  

kids you've gota love em ha ha.

My 6yr old son is boobie mad

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 11/11/2011 18:07  

yeah my little one she not 2 yet keeps coming up and squeezing mine. was walking down the road with her last week and there was 2 men doing some road works she stood there and waved at them then said hi daddy....... oh my god i could have died ....... she calls all men daddy and all women mummy even the child minder is mummy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2011 18:17  

My son used to love cheesy strangled eggs on toast

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/11/2011 20:08  

As a 27 year old son I can confirm that boobie madness never subsides!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2011 20:50  

damn, double posted.. mods please can you remove one, my bad!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2011 20:50  

Years ago(for legal reasons) my mates lad came home from school and said that the teacher had started a discussion about rich and poor. She asked for examples about the above . . .
I dont think She was ready for: My Mum and Dad are so poor, when they have mates round, they have to roll one big cigarette and share it between them!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2011 21:40  

...nice one slidy :>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 11/11/2011 22:22  

A whole cigarette? Eeey, they were lucky...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2011 22:42  

@ GSFJools too funny, no hope for my 6yr old to grow out of the boobies madness then ha ha.

@Slidy that is too funny

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 12/11/2011 20:45  

Overlaid one morning so was late taking my daughter (then age 4) to school, she walked into the classroom n told the teacher "sorry am late Miss, Mommy got laid this morning"!!

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 13/11/2011 00:33  

my niece used to be fantastic at these..
Dad always used to pick her up from nursery in his van, a fact she found rather fantastic. but not as amusing as him getting mad and biting his tongue when other road users were , shall we say annoying him...

on day, stuck at a junction behind some doddering old dear, he forgot my she was there and blurted out "for F**KS sake woman there's nothing coming"

my niece immediately smacked his leg, and shouted "dont say F**K sake grandpa"

needless to say, my sister wasn't that impressed!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/11/2011 01:12  

Mate of mine was walking home from school with her kids and mine when they ran a head suddenly stopped and all looked down at the floor.....friend caught up to them in the end and asked what was wrong with them all and why looking down at the floor...................to this the kids said the rainbow has fallen out of the sky and we trying to figure out how to get it back up there in the sky .........................it turns out to be oil on the wet surface kids and thier imagination

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/11/2011 17:16  

my young grandson asked me

"whats your favourite colour grandad"

to which i replied

"i dont really have one"

without hesitating he then asked me

"whats your 2nd favourite colour then"

Update Reply
buxton @ 15/11/2011 23:28  

the love of boobies never dies yum yum i love boobies (.) (.)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2011 19:37  

My 9 year old boy was in the loo a few weeks ago, when he suddenly shouted out "MUUUUUM! You've got the blue paper, will it turn my bum blue if I use it?" in a completely serious way. My response was 'of course not!'. I then had to stop myself from nearly collapsing in laughter as he began a conversation through the door with his sister about why on earth I would get the blue toilet paper and NOT the white one like normal, asking her if she had any tissues packs he could use just in case as he didn't want to go around with multi-coloured bottom for the rest of his life.

Update Reply
Ettenea Free @ 16/11/2011 21:02  

pmsl @ EF My nephew once had us in stitches years ago after complaining, very seriously, that he had fizzy feet. Turns out it was pins and needles of course

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2011 23:27  

Note to parents buying age inapropriate ps3 games for kids...

When my lad was 6 got out of the car started walking thro the car park at burnley asda, uneventful going round asda, got out of asda started walking back to car and what does the little monkey do??

Right in front of all the old folk in wheelchairs runs up to a lamppost, does his best ever impression of a poledancer and when i screamed at him to stop and 'whatthechuffareubloomindoing' he shouts out that 'im pole dancing like the prostitute i bought in a bar' and if the dirty looks and sharp intakes of breath weren't bad enough he then ran over to the bonnet of my car humped it and said 'give it to me baby'

Didnt go back there for a while and promptly banned him from grand theft auto vice city and had to explain to his teachers i really wasnt running a brothel....

Update Reply
mizzi @ 17/11/2011 00:52  

Omg Mizzi and I thought my daughter suddenly screeching out Lady Gaga lyrics at the top of lungs whenever she felt like it was kinda shamin. That is the funniest thing I have read. That would have definately brought forth my usual comment of 'I love you but I sooo wish I could beat you with a stick right now, a BIG one!' Luv it :oD

Update Reply
Ettenea Free @ 17/11/2011 09:16  

well i was writting messages yesterday and my 9 year old was readiing what i was writting i said to him "dont read my messages" he turned round and said "well you want me to practise my reading"!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2011 09:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email