MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Trivia

Trivia (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Trivia (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Trivia

Do you have to get "wood" to have sex with a tree?

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 10/11/2011 21:29  

It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament It is an act of treason to place a postage stamp bearing the British monarch upside-down In Scotland, if someone knocks on your door and requires the use of your toilet, you must let them enter In the UK a pregnant woman can legally relieve herself anywhere she wants, including in a policeman’s helmet The head of any dead whale found on the British coast automatically becomes the property of the King, and the tail of the Queen It is illegal not to tell the tax man anything you do not want him to know, but legal not to tell him information you do not mind him knowing It is illegal to enter the Houses of Parliament in a suit of armour In the city of York it is legal to murder a Scotsman within the ancient city walls, but only if he is carrying a bow and arrow

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 10/11/2011 22:21  

It takes forty minutes to hard boil an ostrich egg.

During World War II, the very first bomb dropped on Berlin by the Allies killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.

Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 11/11/2011 01:33  

Men commit suicide three times more frequently than women do. But women attempt suicide two to three times more often than men. Does this mean that men are more successful than women, or is they they do it properly?

Update Reply
davidneale @ 11/11/2011 01:38  

The only domestic animal not mentioned in the Bible is the cat.

If you put a raisin in a glass of champagne, it will keep floating to the top and sinking to the bottom.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 11/11/2011 16:01  

Left - handed people are known as Sinisters!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2011 21:54  

The world's costliest coffee, at $130 a pound, is called Kopi Luwak. It is in the droppings of a type of marsupial that eats only the very best coffee beans. Plantation workers track them and scoop their precious poop. (anyone for coffee)

Update Reply
davidneale @ 12/11/2011 00:24  

Ha, that coffee is mentioned in the film The Bucket List

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/11/2011 01:16  

Lmao @Shell, are you SURE that swans are the only birds that have penises?? Its a strange world we live in

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/11/2011 09:53  

Purple Betty said: Left - handed people are known as Sinisters! I'm left handed, and after reading this lot I'm developing an inferiority complex http://www.anythingleft-handed.co.uk/lefty_language.html

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/11/2011 13:20  

I'm left - handed too Sandi, and left footed.......probably why I keep going around in circles!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/11/2011 13:43  

I am left handed to. Ask a right handed person what hand do they use their fork when using a knife. Then ask what hand they use for their fork when not using a knife. Normally all right handers will switch hands with the fork. I use my fork in my left hand no matter if I am using the knife or not. So who is cack handed or should I say confused?

Update Reply
davidneale @ 12/11/2011 14:33  

Offered a new pen to write with, 97% of all people will write their own name.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 12/11/2011 23:30  

More people are killed annually by donkeys than die in air crashes.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 15/11/2011 06:35  

Chocolate contains phenyl ethylamine (PEA), a natural substance that is reputed to stimulate the same reaction in the body as falling in love The hottest chilli in the world is the habanero. The average person will consume 10,000 chocolate bars in a lifetime.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 20/11/2011 12:17  

For once I'm above average!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/11/2011 12:28  

Did you know...

Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland 'cos he doesn't wear any pants!!

There are more English speakers in China than in the USA

Update Reply
justjerry @ 20/11/2011 22:54  

i'm left-handed too , in scotland we're known as 'corrie-fisted' pig fact - a sow's cervix has a left-hand thread , the boar's penis has a corkscrew tip which has to lock in to the sow's cervix before the boar can ejaculate - hence the term 'screwing'

Update Reply
fastjock @ 20/11/2011 23:23  

In the 1700s, European women achieved a pale complexion by eating "Arsenic Complexion Wafers" actually made with the poison. Laser stands for "light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation." I am sure that must be really interesting! The condom - made originally of linen - was invented in the early 1500's. That don't sound too good!

Update Reply
davidneale @ 23/11/2011 17:55  

When Scott Paper Co. first started manufacturing toilet paper they did not put their name on the product because of embarrassment. Wrigley's promoted their new spearmint-flavoured chewing gum in 1915 by mailing 4 sample sticks to each of the 1.5 million names listed in US telephone books. Hans Christian Andersen, Cher, Tom Cruise, Albert Einstein, Whoopie Goldberg, Greg Louganis, Lee Harvey Oswald, and Gen. George S. Patton, are (were) all dyslexics.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 01/12/2011 07:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email