MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Trivia

Trivia (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Trivia (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Trivia

Trust you

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 09/11/2011 20:41  

Waddya mean?? !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/11/2011 20:46  

@rosso .... correct!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/11/2011 20:47  

The bubbles in Guiness sink to the bottom rather than float to the top as in other beers.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 10/11/2011 07:43  

PMS: Forget the pills - eat a banana. The vitamin B6 it contains regulates blood glucose levels, which can affect your mood. When you compare a banana to an apple, it has four times the protein, twice the carbohydrate, three times the phosphorus, five times the vitamin A and iron, and twice the other vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in potassium and is one of the best value foods around. So maybe it’s time to change that well-known phrase so that we say, "A banana a day keeps the doctor away!"

Update Reply
davidneale @ 10/11/2011 07:45  

In England, it is illegal to be drunk on Licensed Premises.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 10/11/2011 07:48  

just how can a bubble sink!!!! HOW?? lol reminded me of a certain tv prog....

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 10/11/2011 09:03  

oohhh ooohhh I know I know !!

Ross ... Guinness does not only have CO2 but Nitrogen when its being pulled ... and due to the pressure its pulled at this results in lots of smaller bubbles the flow from the pump then causes the CO2 bubbles to rise in the middle, the Nitrogen ones sink,

the nitrogen ones break up the CO2 on the way... hence the fluffy head you get

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/11/2011 11:56  

* A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
* On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
* Playing cards were issued to British pilots in WWII. If they were captured, the cards could be soaked in water and unfolded to reveal a map for escape.
* The word “set” has more definitions than any other word in the English language.
* A pig’s orgasm lasts for 30 minutes. :D
* All polar bears are left-handed.
* Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
* The number of possible ways of playing the first four moves per side in a game of chess is 318,979,564,000.
* The dot over the letter ‘i’ is called a tittle.
* Walt Disney was afraid of mice. :)
* The average person’s left hand does 56% of the typing.
* An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/11/2011 12:15  

Apparently

Swans are the only birds with penises

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/11/2011 12:37  

I hope the 12 newborns are returned to their rightful parents or did it mean they don't know who has got who? Lucky pig!! I must be a polar bear Ah, so does tittle tattle mean 2 dots or i i ? Does that mean the average right handed person or the average left handed person? Does it mean WOMEN, as more women type than men?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/11/2011 12:40  

Having sex can reduce a fever because of the sweat produced.

Cracking your knuckles does not actually hurt your bones or cause arthritis. The sound you hear is just gas bubbles bursting.

Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you.

If you touch your tongue while yawning, it can stop the yawn.

Women speak about 7000 words a day.
The average man averages just over 2000.

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia' is the fear of long words.

No word in the English language rhymes with purple, orange, month or silver.

Grapes EXPLODE when you put them in the microwave!

Update Reply
kaycat @ 10/11/2011 12:48  

suppose depends who ya having sex with kay. i have had sex before and didnt even know i was having it pmsl ...... xk men can do only 2 things at once but one of them is breathing the other one is usually scratching there bits

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2011 13:17  

*Women speak about 7000 words a day.The average man averages just over 2000* PMS... no surprise there

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 10/11/2011 15:11  

The kiss that is given by the bride to the groom at the end of the wedding ceremony originates from the earliest times when the couple would actually make love for the first time under the eyes of half the village!

Update Reply
davidneale @ 10/11/2011 15:22  

In the 16th century, Turkish women could divorce their husbands if the man failed to keep his family's pot filled with coffee.

Lloyd's of London began as Edward Lloyd's coffeehouse.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 10/11/2011 15:26  

PMSL at Ronnie It is legal to have sex with trees as long as no-one witnesses it. Someone who has sex with trees is called a Dendrophiliac Wouldn't fancy it myself, just think of the splinters ... ouch

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 10/11/2011 16:09  

could say so much to that one suzy .......... oh sod it. felt like having sex with a tree with the ex . suppose thats why he's the ex pmsl. i make him out to sound so bad haha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2011 19:00  

ha sex wiv a tree....then u girls al want bannana trees in yer garden lol

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 10/11/2011 21:10  

Back on track The WD in WD-40 stands for Water Displacement. It was invented on the 40th try for a formula that worked.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 10/11/2011 21:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email