MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

2nd - 9th June - BM Olympic Shames, camping n chillin

2nd - 9th June - BM Olympic Shames, camping n chillin (23) - Forums [Biker Match] 2nd - 9th June - BM Olympic Shames, camping n chillin (23) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

2nd - 9th June - BM Olympic Shames, camping n chillin

Well I could do it in 2, but carrying a pilly so got to be good lol :-)

Update Reply
SPESH @ 02/06/2012 23:19  

BLX!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 03/06/2012 09:40  

Well I'm here got to Haverford West at 2.45 pub was shut so had to watch TV and have a beer in my van

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 03/06/2012 11:16  

I've only just joined and I'm gutted to miss this one, I used to live at the top of the hill on the 1st right as you go into Haverfordwest from where you will be camping.
Never mind - there will be others no doubt. Enjoy everyone, and make sure you get to St Davids and Newgale beach.

Cheers

Dave

Update Reply
daveg208 @ 03/06/2012 12:01  

Were still here Dave why don't you come and join us

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 03/06/2012 14:02  

Don't Bill, there's nothing I would like more :(
The bike has it's front forks off at the moment, I have to go to Manchester tomorrow and Tuesday to see my Mum, and I'm working the rest of the week. If I'd joined fully a week or so ago I could had rearranged things and popped down for a day or so, but as it is ... :(

Update Reply
daveg208 @ 03/06/2012 15:21  

Ho well we wiil all have a drink for you to night Sandy

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 03/06/2012 17:21  

Thanks guys and gals for a nice weekend we all had fun. It was good to see you all again. Hope weather is good for the rest of the week. See you all soon :)

Update Reply
Meliejayne76 @ 06/06/2012 07:53  

Well I'm on my way home now, been a good long weekend I enjoyed it but have to get back for work

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 06/06/2012 19:48  

had a good couple of days down there - shame the weather was a bit..errr.......damp on Tuesday...however, have uploaded some pics from Monday.....& as you can see Spesh was being ..errr.....Spesh Hopefully Luke isn't too scarred for life after being battered with the Space Hopper!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/06/2012 19:50  

Glad you enjoyed your time there Stella and yep Spesh being Spesh lolol. xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2012 20:28  

had lovely few day with great people shame about the weather but it was a bank do holiday so what do we expect luke more scarred of your spitty/snotty tissue than the space hopper stella thanks again to bj see you all soon steve n young un(luke)

Update Reply
apriliamad @ 06/06/2012 21:34  

Just a quickie , thanx to everyone on this one for making me feel so welcome . Special rthanx to boss mom for tea and jaffa,s and to bj for being a sporting looser ha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2012 17:33  

Ohh i so hope everyone is safe and very dry in Wales. ..awaiting news that they are home safe xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/06/2012 11:22  

Just got back. Crap weather but great company. Thanx guys, see you all again soon....

Update Reply
glyndwr01 @ 09/06/2012 16:37  

On our way home in the sunshine Not great weather but you cant always win. Kids looking forward to electricity I think

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/06/2012 16:57  

Ohhh thats great to hear. And that you are all safe and dry ? And yes i bet they are . Bless you all xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/06/2012 17:03  

So very happy to see that everyone is safe back from Wales x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2012 09:40  

Back safe and sound from a very wet week !!!!
Cheers to everybody who came and braved the weather just so i could annoy them :) Still smiling at the memory of Spesh having clutch problems on his space hopper and the complete look of concentration on Divs face during the hop off !!! Was good to sit and chill with folk and put the world to rights. Cheers to Mr Ken for the ice cream on way home it was HUGE !!!! Still cant believe i lost bowling to a certain somebody ......... and to him that knows ...... are we there yet ???

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/06/2012 11:11  

Thanks for the photos, please remember to tag yourself, those whose pic is on the calendar. Follow the link, scroll down the page a bit and click on 'photos' http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2609

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/06/2012 13:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email