MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Spesh does Movember

Spesh does Movember - Forums [Biker Match] Spesh does Movember - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Spesh does Movember

I'm back as a full member, and with a new name :-)

For the month of November I'm growing a tash. The decision was taken 3 weeks ago when the goatee went and for the first time in about 15 years I was clean shaven. Movember is a men's health event, mainly concentrating on Prostate and Testicular cancer. So if you'd like to make a small donation (any amount will be most appreciated), also I'll be prowling round the xmas do, with a nice full grown tash, and donations box.

Please click on the link for donation details

For November i am growing a Mo for Men's health. To donate to this charity please click on the link below. many thanks
https://www.movember.com/uk/do76378/

Update Reply
SPESH @ 03/11/2011 14:36  

Donation made!!!

C'mon all you BM males, it could be any one of us needing help in this area in the years ahead so dig deep and help support one of our own trying to make a difference.

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 03/11/2011 14:48  

Yes please help SPESH looks so wrong with a clean shaven face :)

Donation made x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/11/2011 14:52  

Spesh, you didn't state what your old name was lol I know what it was but others (newbies) may not.
My dad died of prostate cancer so I wish you all the best in raising oodles of dosh. I bought the charity's pin (a figure of a man in the colour of blue)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/11/2011 23:51  

I shave too lol just growing a tash now pmsl.

See u at xmas do spesh for donation..

Update Reply
UKHarleyRider @ 04/11/2011 01:11  

Thank you all for the donations recieved so far, its been a great response. My name before was 'canyoutameme', but been known as spesh for ages now, thanx bj. :-) Also principal rider in 'team Spesh racing'

Update Reply
SPESH @ 04/11/2011 01:39  

Hey dont blame me lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/11/2011 09:39  

Also principal rider in 'team Spesh racing

Don't you mean the ONLY rider in Team Spesh Racing LOL

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 04/11/2011 14:55  

For more info about the Prostate Cancer Charity, fund raising, research etc follow the link http://www.prostate-cancer.org.uk/

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/11/2011 16:31  

Ken, Also principal rider in 'team Spesh racing Stella is his pilly rider remember <> could she pass the test and be come the number 'one' Spesh rider. look out mate.

Update Reply
Timeout @ 04/11/2011 16:43  

eerrrr......I'm Team Spesh Chief Paddock Biatch I think that's as far as my involvement is going

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 04/11/2011 17:05  

Donated to my bigamist hubby

Go Spesh, I want a proper big hippy 'tache, like Dennis Hopper in Easy Rider

My Dad died of prostate cancer so a big Thank You for doing this and to all who donate

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 06/11/2011 17:04  

HRC, yep, that's what he's aiming for & is there something Spesh has forgotten to tell me ps...thanks

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/11/2011 17:16  

You remember, Stella.....at KISS

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 06/11/2011 17:27  

:-) HRC Stella doesn't know your my bigamous second wife lol. Many thanks for the donation. I'm going to upload a new photo tomoz :-)

Update Reply
SPESH @ 06/11/2011 19:28  

donation made - hope you get a lot of support for a really good cause - good luck and well done

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 06/11/2011 19:40  

Also principal rider in 'team Spesh racing For 'rider' read 'slider'! ps just exactly when is Movember?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/11/2011 21:34  

Will give you a little something at the Xmas party

Update Reply
JP @ 07/11/2011 06:23  

I'm also tring to grow a goatee for movember, but the way my beard grows, might be december before it makes an appearance - think I'll start in June next year !

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 07/11/2011 08:28  

O are we goingt o have a toushe off next year then lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/11/2011 09:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email