MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

successful Dating Stories On BM

successful Dating Stories On BM (3) - Forums [Biker Match] successful Dating Stories On BM (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

successful Dating Stories On BM

Pmsl boss mum just noticed the changes but definitely sounds much better now lol!

Have to admit angel my bloke definitely is the best and im a very lucky lass...he's still my best friend and i can safely say that we're both really really happy

and yes bm you can take credit LOL

Update Reply
mizzi @ 03/11/2011 15:38  

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for my kind words
yours faithfully Lord Panda King of the Sausage people

Update Reply
JP @ 03/11/2011 18:16  

Mizzi that's lovely I wish you & your man all the very very best for now & the future.

I hope I get as lucky as some of you, but will be as happy as a pig in muck just to make some new wonderful friends no matter how the romance side turns out

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 03/11/2011 20:03  

well I had a few dates with some lovely guys off here but have really joined for friends and have made lots of those too so thanks BM. to be honest found my Mr. B on a completely different non biker site even though he is a biker so got the best of both worlds there xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/11/2011 20:05  

Hi ANG3L2108
Happy ending in both ways for you then, I know you didn't find your Mr B on here but congrats to you both.

I haven't been on here very long but I love it already xxx

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 03/11/2011 20:46  

Man, so jealous of those who've found love. Such a rare thing and you can just see the endorphins rushing through love struck people. Like finding gold - rare but it can transform your life! :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/11/2011 20:47  

Awww 1yoghurt big

I know how you feel & I hear what your saying hun, I've been unlucky in love over the years myself, haven't been on here very long at all.....so who knows if I'll be posting my love success story in the future, I would like to think so but if it doesn't happen then it doesn't happen, making some great new friends along the way will be a major bonus

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 03/11/2011 20:52  

I've met loads of lovely lovely peeps in the 2 years I've been on bm. I haven't fallen head over heels although I've had one or two interesting dabbles which put a silly smirk across my chops for a while
But the thing about bm that's transformed my life is the confidence I got from my friends to believe that I could ride myself.....and when I'm on my bike, endorphins racing round??? sheesh, more more more!! lol

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 03/11/2011 21:16  

Good for you Minnie hope to get to meet you at some point

I can't wait to get that endorphin feeling myself, it's been a dream of mine since childhood to ride a motorbike when I got old enough . Family life came along & my dream got lost for many years, but as soon as I can afford to get a bike & take the tests I'm going to do it.

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 03/11/2011 21:34  

If it's your dream to ride yourself angel, you've definitely found the right site cos you'll find loads of moral and practical support here...it's fabby x

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 03/11/2011 21:39  

Hi Angel I wish I could tell you I had met someone one here and it was a wonderful romance but it hasn't happened. But was has happened is I've met some wonderful people and great characters, and made some good friends. This place is more than a dating site, its a social club, a ride outs club, a camping club, a drinking club, a rally club. I always come away from this site with a smile on my face, in short its probably the best money I've ever spent!

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 03/11/2011 22:07  

Minnie, well I'm still very much a newbie but it feels great to be on here already x

Hi Ian, everyone who has replied to my post has said the same thing whether they have found love or not, they have all said they have made many great friends.
I'm addicted myself already, I'm on here every day

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 03/11/2011 22:32  

There is a big buzz around the site at the moment stemming, I think, from the 1st KISS Rally and then soon after the Friskney meet. Lots of people got to meet up "in real life" and have a good time and I think we are all riding the wave of that at the moment. It really is worth taking the plunge and getting to as much as you can to meet new people.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/11/2011 22:35  

Hi Boss Mom,
I've looked at some of the pics from the kiss rally, everyone in the pics looked like they had a fun & wicked time , hope I can be at the next one myself.

I'll be at the xmas brum party, so that will be my 1st plunge, if I can find peeps who don't mind me taking up there pilly seat, then I hope to be going to more events/rallies.

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 03/11/2011 23:06  

Hi there Angel and a great forum topic post
Well, I can certainly tell you that Bikermatch works, both as a dating site and as a social get together and events site.
I found the site purely by accident in September of last year and within 2 weeks I had a nod from the lovely Hazelnut. It wasn`t long before we met up and we have been a couple now for just over a year.
Although we live 60 miles away from each other, we see each other virtually every weekend and we cannot wait to see each other .
We went on the Yorkshire Camping weekend in July and both Hazel and I now try to attend as many events as we can afford to. We`ll be at the Xmas party and also the Isle of Arran weekend next April.
I must also thank Matt for putting together such an ace website and without him doing so, Hazel, myself and many others would never have met.

Update Reply
podnil @ 04/11/2011 08:02  

I met my wonderful man Nawe at the BM Barmouth camping weekend in June 2010. Fabulous weekend organised by Bj and the crew.

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 04/11/2011 09:22  

I know this isn't strictly BM but I thought you might like to hear this...

a young woman was out on her pushbike one day, on her way to visit friends, when along the road came a biker on his Norton Commando- out with his brothers . He liked what he saw, pulled alongside her and asked her for a date.
It took 15 miles of motorbike riding alongside pushbike before she agreed.
That young couple was my fabulous mum and dad, who have now been married 55 years.

when they began dating mum joined dad on the bikes and knitted them each a thick fairisle jumper to keep them warm when riding. I now have both of the jumpers, and I wear them whenever i'm out on a bike.

It gives me hope!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/11/2011 09:38  

Oooooo i wonder how many other folk have 'got together at a Hobbit do lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/11/2011 09:49  

Pmsl bj.... Podnil heyup hun glad you're all loved up coz hazelnut is probably one of the nicest lasses i've met :-)

Bj ya can't claim me and graham but think he's an honorary hobbit and im pretty certain you'll see us at some point lol

Update Reply
mizzi @ 04/11/2011 12:20  

Hi Podnil lovely reading your story of how you & Hazelnut got together, congrats to you both.
I'll be at the xmas brum party so I'll be sure to say "Hi" to you both

Hi kfoggy67 , congrats to you & your man Nawe, awww ain't love grand

Hi Purplebetty , what a romantic story of how your mom & dad met, fantastic reading & so very very sweet. Yes all these love stories have given me new hope

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 04/11/2011 14:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email