MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

? for the ladies regarding bike leathers

? for the ladies regarding bike leathers (2) - Forums [Biker Match] ? for the ladies regarding bike leathers (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

? for the ladies regarding bike leathers

Ooooo Shell I hadn't thought of that, think I'd prefer my leathers to go inside my boots

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 02/11/2011 21:36  

I prefer to wear mine on the outside, It gives me more room to move. You will soon find out what feels more comfortable for you.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/11/2011 22:04  

Hi Angel cake, I agree with all the girls. You really need to go out and try on leathers. It s like jeans in a way, one make will fit in your usual size and the next wont. I have a pair of Richa leather and textile bootcut ones, that i have seen a few women wearing. They are both great for protection and fit our womanly curves too In winter I go for textile, waterproofs for obvious reasons ...rain, snow, sleet, wind brrrrrhhhhhhhh Happy hunting, you will find a pair that suits you hun

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/11/2011 23:00  

Thank you Elliemay & Hazelnut

Thanks to all that have responded, it has given me more insight regarding what to look for etc, hopefully I'll have some leathers shortly

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 03/11/2011 12:19  

Please remember never buy a second hand helmet. (you don't know its history, knocks etc) Always buy new!! this is one thing you should try on before you buy for the fit.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/11/2011 18:58  

Got to agree with Ellie on that one your head is worth more to you , get the best you can afford ... and if you cannot afford it save for few more weeks.

Like Ellie I prefer leathers outside of boots , boots feel less restraining that way

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 03/11/2011 19:57  

Thank you Elliemay & Shell for the advice regarding a helmet, yes I wouldn't like to loose my head, it's worth more on my shoulders

I would prefer my leathers inside my boots but I guess I won't know what I prefer till I get my gear & try it all on.

Thank you everyone for the great advice

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 03/11/2011 20:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email