MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Newbie  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Newbie  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

hi welcome enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 30/10/2011 21:50  

Hazel are you going to the brum xmas do? I'm really hoping to go & will do my best to get there. I think I'll be the same when I finally get a bike, I get excited just thinking about it

Thank you for the welcome kaycat

XKLYBR.... have you cleaned up ya parlour yet

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 31/10/2011 00:06  

Hi Angelcake, welcome to the madhouse, If your not on a bike yourself, your should have no problems in getting a pilly. By the way I like fairy cakes but I'm no fairy lol. Sure you'll fit just fine with the rest of us nutters
Ian

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 31/10/2011 10:25  

Hey Ian,
Thank you for the welcome, I'm hoping to find a pilly seat to rent, either that or try & talk my brother into attending some of the events/rallies, that way I can grab his pilly seat I've probably got more chance with the 1st option
So your not a fairy ..... but you like fairy cakes ha ha, nice one

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 31/10/2011 11:14  

Hi angelcake , welcome to Bm

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/10/2011 11:18  

Hi and welcome to BM (basically mental)

Mooch about then jump in with your boots on, hope you manage to find a car share for Xmas Party cos its going to be a great way to meet folk in a party setting :)

Any questions then PROD A MOD, staff list is at the bottom of the page :)

BJ x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/10/2011 11:20  

Hi Melie, Hi BJ,
Thank you both for the warm welcome

Basically mental sounds like me so bring it on

Yes I'm really hoping so, I don't want to miss the opportunity to meet everyone at the xmas party, not sure if they're are many members Walsall way.

Thanks BJ x

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 31/10/2011 12:58  

Hi Angle welcome we have 283 members around Walsall not sure how many are active, if you put your post code in the quick search box that is in the drop down menu in the top right hand corner of this page it will bring them up for you, or you could try holding your cursor over peoples pictures on the calender events page for the Christmas party and that should tell you were they live, hope this is of some help to you.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 31/10/2011 13:29  

Hi Bikeabill
Thank you for the welcome, yes that will be a big help, I'll try doing that, thank you for the help

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 31/10/2011 14:43  

Hiya Angelcake

A big warm welcome to BM dive in & enjoy ,no life jacket required dive in the waters fine ps it does help if your a bit nuts........or a lot hehehe

Update Reply
bkr @ 01/11/2011 09:58  

Hi onabikeagain,
Thank you for the warm welcome, I don't get called miss mad crazy ass for nothing which is why I have a feeling I'm going to fit right in

& everyone has been so friendly & welcoming

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 01/11/2011 10:31  

Hi Angelcake.
Welcome. Not too far from where I live.

Update Reply
Ollie22 @ 04/11/2011 21:40  

Hi Ollie22
thank you for the welcome, hope to meet you soon

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 06/11/2011 22:58  

Hi Angelcake welcome - as been said loads of times before, jump in without a life jacket and you'll be fine :) Get yerself out to some events , and you 'll get to know more peeps personally (PS I've been here a week, and met loads a great people last Friday at Pot's party !)

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 07/11/2011 08:31  

Hey Chris,
Thanks for the welcome, & welcome to you too
oh I will lol, the brum xmas party is the first thing close enough to go too, so I'm really looking forward to going & meeting many of the BM members

I need to find a pair of xmas knickers long story but all could be revealed on the night of the 26th

Glad you had a great time at Pot's party , it was too far for me to get too.

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 07/11/2011 19:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email