MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Newbie  - Forums [Biker Match] Newbie  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hi Everyone
Thought I'd subscribe for a month so I could say "Hi" & hopefully join in on some of the banter.
Hope your all having a great weekend, hope to chat real soon & hopefully make some new friends along the way, ya never know....maybe even my Mr Right too
Love & Peace
Angel

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 29/10/2011 23:37  

Welcome to the site Angelcake, bob around the forums, check out the chatroom(always a welcome in there) browse the profiles, check the events, you,ll find a great bunch of folk on here & hopefully extend your stay further than a month

Update Reply
old red @ 30/10/2011 00:15  

Thank you very much Red for the warm welcome bless ya hun very nice of you.
That's exactly what I have been doing, having a rummage round the forums, would be nice to stay & make some new friends.

Feel a bit left out as I can't ride a m.bike & certainly don't own one, it is definitely something on my life to do list, in the near future I hope. I've loved m.bikes ever since my brother put me on the back of his bike & took me up & down the garden when I was a kid

In the mean time maybe I'll make some friends who don't mind having me as a pillion

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 30/10/2011 00:37  

Hi Angel, welcome to BM. Sorry, didn't realise when you were in chat earlier that you'd only just joined. Welcome aboard, you'll have a great time, they're all mad as a box of frogs here

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 30/10/2011 01:07  

Hey Sharky,
Thank you for the warm welcome, I would have chatted more when I was in chat earlier, but I was on the phone at the same time.

Well I'm glad everyone is as mad as a box of frogs, I should feel right at home

Thanks again for the welcome hun

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 30/10/2011 01:27  

Hiya Angelcake71 welcome to the site just grab a fife jackit and jump in the wathers always warm and inviting. saying that we are having a pre xmas drink on nov 26th not to far from you if you would like to come along and meet a few of us

Update Reply
JP @ 30/10/2011 09:01  

Hi JP,
Thank you, you all seem such a friendly bunch. I'm hoping to attend on 26th Nov, just trying to sort out how I'd get there & back etc before I put my name down as definitely going, I will do my best anyway

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 30/10/2011 11:39  

Hiya Angelcake,
Welcome to BM and great time

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 30/10/2011 12:38  

Hi Paul,
Thank you for the welcome

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 30/10/2011 13:23  

Now then Angelcake, enjoy yourself being a BMer, I am

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2011 13:34  

Hi Sherry & thank you I hope too as well

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 30/10/2011 14:04  

Come into the BM website, said the spider to the fly... ...I like cake

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2011 16:58  

Thank you ha ha...

well just like the angel cake...I'm sweet stuff

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 30/10/2011 20:35  

welcome Angelcake, this is an ace site, cracking folks and bonus is they are all into their bikes. Great for social events, rides outs, camping, rallies etc etc...............i have alot to thank BM for

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2011 20:35  

Hi Angelcake welcome to BM, I'm sure you will fit right in. It pays to be slightly mad

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2011 20:38  

Hey there Angelcake & welcome aboard what is one of the most friendliest forums ive been on. Everybody just has a good crack with each other & make you feel very welcome.... Phil

Update Reply
Dirtbiker69 @ 30/10/2011 21:09  

Thank you ladies (Hazelnut & Elliemay) for the warm welcomes, I don't ride a motorbike myself as of yet (not too far in the near future I hope) I'm hoping to attend some of the events, if I'm lucky enough to be able to find a pillion seat up for rent

Elliemay it's just as well I'm a bit mad & a bit crazy, so I should hopefully fit in with the BM family

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 30/10/2011 21:13  

Hi Phil & thank you...

I haven't been on here very long but I'm feeling the warm friendliness from everyone already, everyone's been great.

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 30/10/2011 21:16  

*Note to self* Clean up parlour, just in case...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2011 21:26  

It helps if you are a bit nuts...................personally i am nuts by name and nature and re your own bike............when you can go for it girl, i love my bike more than alot of things in my life and i get such a buzz when i am on her and she makes me smile sooooooooooooooooooooo much I also love going pillion when i can, just to sit there and enjoy the thrill of going fast Hope you get to go to the Xnmas do it sounds like a cracking night x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2011 21:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email