MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What did you do today?

What did you do today? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What did you do today? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What did you do today?

Yup cbr, but I don't think I'll be so keen to open anything next year I'm goin to start counting BACKWARDS

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/06/2007 18:55  

are you having a party?

Update Reply
cbrbabe @ 22/06/2007 18:58  

Joined the Rat Race up to London on the train to work at London Bridge and spent most of the day making our suppliers happy that I was paying them some money at last after my temp for the last 3 mths had decided to miss the important ones! Took a stroll down by the River Thames for lunch. Joined the Friday night crush out of london. Just spent the last one and a quarter hrs on the phone to my F1 mate from Kidderminster... Looking fwd to wkend now...

Update Reply
babbsy @ 22/06/2007 19:14  

Nope, no dosh for a party but not much point anyway as I'll be on my own again (cue violin lol) Only time I had a party for my birthday was on my 18th. I was dating a guy at the time, not for long tho, he bought me a kitchen waste bin as a pressie

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/06/2007 19:15  

kwak did you stick it no his head

Update Reply
vmaxdeg @ 22/06/2007 19:18  

No deg, someone put their fag out in it and burnt it

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/06/2007 19:32  

OOHH Kwak Your men really know how to treat you ! Next time do a list, start with a Bran spanking bike and work down from there, you might get something from the middle not wanting to look like a cheap skate.

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 23/06/2007 05:30  

PML @ list, maybe I should have started with 'a guy with imagination'. Some women complain that it's always chocolates and flowers as pressies, I say be grateful at least it aint a waste bin

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/06/2007 08:05  

lol why do nearly all men think us women want household items for pressies ?????

Update Reply
storm @ 23/06/2007 12:15  

maybe it's cos it's not US they are thinking of when they do that, or they actually think ALL women enjoy housework?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/06/2007 12:19  

id kill any man that bought me a house item well unless it was a 50 inch plasma screen tv or a multi media centre u know sumit useful but hey they all too tight lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 23/06/2007 12:34  

Speak for yourself girls, the last thing i am is tight and i come under that label that is "men" Today i took off all the race spec parts of my bike and put on all the original parts, so i can take a pillion on my bike tomorrow so i can take them on a ride out and sunday lunch. Tight ? inconsiderate ?? not me.

Update Reply
bandit-viss @ 23/06/2007 13:24  

good for u bv have a good day out mate

Update Reply
RC @ 23/06/2007 14:05  

i did some gardening and got stung like mad on nettles

Update Reply
RC @ 23/06/2007 14:06  

Bandit, keep ya breeches on lol, storm said 'NEARLY all men' she didn't say ALL men and I wasn't slagging all men off either. You said 'girls' as in more than one. I hope you and hilda have a lovely afternoon

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/06/2007 14:11  

Aww r c did you have any dock leaves to ease the pain?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/06/2007 14:13  

Me ive done nothing but have visitors after vistors mainly family kids and grandkids and just had me dinner lol

Update Reply
jude831 @ 23/06/2007 14:45  

Sorry kwak, speak for yourself girls is less full on than speak for yourself girl, the second sounds too nasty and my comments were not meant to be nasty, just observational.

Update Reply
bandit-viss @ 23/06/2007 15:03  

No apology needed bandit, I didn't think your previous comment was nasty, but I have to say as there was an S on the end it pluralised it, so I'm sticking by my previous comment so ner rofl

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/06/2007 18:45  

Well today we got settled in my new apartment. Internet is ballsed though, and we've got millions of boxes and bags in the place. Its only a small 1-bed too so no room for just laura's stuff nevermind mine as well. Nice to be in the city centre though. Got big parties this weekend too... www.fiesta-del-sol.nl Right outside my apartment, 14 stages scattered around. Wooo

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/06/2007 19:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email