MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hello from bradford...

Hello from bradford... - Forums [Biker Match] Hello from bradford... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hello from bradford...

Well, i've been lurking in the background for a while but never said hidy ho to everyone, bit useless when it comes to forums!!... So a big bradford hello to all you bikermatch buddies out there My names phil, & as all of you im big into bikes and have been since i was a nipper when i used to sit in the kitchen drooling over my dads bsa.. (kitchen!!! wish i could get away with that) Big fan of offroad biking as well, though the body now lets me know when ive been out on the trails. Currently ride a Firestorm but forever on the lookout for something interesting. Hope to meet up with a few of you local yokels sometime... Cheers 'n' beers to you all... Phil

Update Reply
Dirtbiker69 @ 27/10/2011 07:27  

hi welcome to bm jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 27/10/2011 07:41  

Hiya Phil Welcome to the siteThere are still a few odds and ends going on if your up for a meet take a look at the events and get your name down. If your up for it we are having a crimbo party come pub meet up in a few weeks still a few places left its om n the events 26th nov Ithink your more than welcome to join in and meet a few from around the uk

Update Reply
JP @ 27/10/2011 07:54  

hi phil and welcome to the mad house. enjoy xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/10/2011 10:52  

Hi Phil, Welome to the asylum, straightjackets are by the door , helmets are optional, crayons are in the corner, meds are not to be shared and nor are the blue smarties and licking of windows is prohibitted in chat (about the only thing that is!) Welcome aboard! Enjoy

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 27/10/2011 11:09  

as above

Update Reply
Junction47 @ 27/10/2011 12:50  

Keep an eye on the threads...sometimes have a last minute meet at Squires on a Sunday. Or you could suggest a date to meet there perhaps and we can come for the initiation ceremony :>> (has anyone mentioned that bit to you yet??)

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 27/10/2011 13:59  

Initiation ceremony!!!... If it entails the buying of beverages on a large scale then that'll be difficult as ive got deep pockets and short arms.... plus im from yorkshire and that should speak volumes!!! Thanks for the welcome....

Update Reply
Dirtbiker69 @ 27/10/2011 17:53  

Bugger..you've got us sussed

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 27/10/2011 19:36  

Welcome Phil, you've found yourself a good crowd of folk on here, watch the forums & the events pages, usually enough going on. Alice...Considering Phil's arms & pocket differential, perhaps the crayons in the orifices would be a fitting initiation??

Update Reply
old red @ 28/10/2011 00:00  

see you at Squires mate

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 28/10/2011 02:05  

Warm welcome to the mad house im sure you will fit in well with us all.
Keep checking the forum/event pages to see whats going on etc

sal x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/10/2011 08:34  

hi welcome to bm and enjoy, its mad

Update Reply
Brunette Biker @ 28/10/2011 10:44  

Hi and welcome to BM (basically mental), mooch about and then jump in with your boots on :)

Few things going on before Xmas and loads being planned for next year so keep your eyes peeled.

Any questions or problems then just PROD A MOD , a list of staff are at the bottom of the page, we are here to serve lol

BJ xz

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/10/2011 11:11  

The mention of crayon's & orifices is scaring me a little... And its not even halloween yet!!!..
Next you'll be telling me your favourite film is 'the wicker man'(Gulp)...

Update Reply
Dirtbiker69 @ 28/10/2011 16:30  

Big hi and warm welcome to BM enjoy the site and catch up with you soon at a meet

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/10/2011 19:09  

A very warm BM welcome to you from Hobbit Land

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 28/10/2011 19:36  

Hi & welcome to BM , Hope you enjoy all BM has to offer

Update Reply
bkr @ 01/11/2011 09:52  

Hi DB, great you're on board, enjoy yourself and get to a few socials and meet BMers x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/11/2011 11:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email