MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

(wanted): Boots

(wanted): Boots - Forums [Biker Match] (wanted): Boots - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

(wanted): Boots

I'm looking for a pair of m/c boots for my son.. size 6 'at the moment', looking for size 7 boots though (don't ask) pref velcro/zip fastening(?)

He's growing so fast I begrudge paying shedloads of ££ for something he'll only be wearing for a short time. (Tidy) used boots will still protect his feet..

Pls PM details etc and respond asap

[gah.. "I will" (respond)...]

Update Reply
Junction47 @ 18/10/2011 05:18  

how about a trip down your local army navy shop good pair x parra boots will last longer and get more use out of them

Update Reply
JP @ 18/10/2011 07:35  

always used to go there, jp, but they've closed :(

I buy my (army/combat) boots on eBay now. Son has trouble getting his feet into them though (feet like a Hobbit!) hence the "pref velcro/zip fastening" and size 7 instead of 6.. (he couldn't get into my sz 8 lace boots, weird..)

Update Reply
Junction47 @ 18/10/2011 16:09  

Wide feet? the A and N shop I use does all sizes and wide, there will be one down your way

Update Reply
JP @ 18/10/2011 16:50  

Hi Junction, I have a pair of Nitro black leather with mini zip and velcro fastening trouble would be distance cus if posted and they don't fit then it would be a waste ? Anyway pm and let me know ? They are in good condition and the only reason i'm letting them go is they don't go over ( or under ) my recent leathers. ......HB

Update Reply
honda baby @ 19/10/2011 12:45  

Got a couple of pairs of 7"s here, red white and blue Frank Thomas and black silver blue Forma, all hardly used unworn soles.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 20/10/2011 00:37  

pm has been sent

Update Reply
Pilly tart @ 21/10/2011 21:06  

An I got a pair of size 7 traditional black bikers boots, like lewis leathers goldtop, worn once!
fleecy lining, obv as new.

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 14/12/2011 22:34  

Did offer you pair of Nitro 30 quid ! sold now for 40 ! Good luck in your quest ! HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 15/12/2011 00:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email