MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Guess who's back?

Guess who's back? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Guess who's back? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Guess who's back?

OMG!! He's back! (runs and hides) *cough* CONGRATULATIONS! on your forthcoming wedding, oggy and soon-to-be-Mrs Oggy, when is it? Nice to see you on Saturday.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/10/2011 22:01  

We've not set a date yet, probably a year or so away, I only asked her on Friday lol
Saying that, she is dropping hints about how nice Gretna Green is

Update Reply
Oggy @ 18/10/2011 08:12  

Well a warm welcome to you Oggy and always good to see folk return just confirms what a hoot it is to be on here.......also congratulation to you both on your engagement.

sal x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/10/2011 10:26  

Hi dont know you im a newbie on here (been on since last august) but am sure will meet up with you both sometime welcome back and it sounds like congrats are in order mr and mrs (to be) oggy

Update Reply
Brunette Biker @ 21/10/2011 07:49  

Thanks for all the well wishes, & yep, will hopefully get to meet up with some of the newbies & the old crowd soon :o)

Update Reply
Oggy @ 25/10/2011 16:46  

Vague recollections of someone called oggy, way back when... Or should that be vivid nightmares!! Someone at the asylum needs locking up for letting you out!! Good to see you back mate

Update Reply
old red @ 26/10/2011 22:01  

awe! I was expecting Slim Shady!!! Welcome back Oggy

Update Reply
Falcon46 @ 27/10/2011 12:14  

ok, I missed this one as it's not in active topics! Welcome back Oggy, I'm sure you'll find it mostly as you left it - mental Oh, & it was my pleasure to be in the ladies with you & Jo when you proposed! ...soooooo romantic!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 27/10/2011 16:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email