MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires 4th Xmas Toy Run

Squires 4th Xmas Toy Run (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Squires 4th Xmas Toy Run (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires 4th Xmas Toy Run

Wrong thread Peeps. This is for the squires Toy run. Can you start a new thread for other toy runs :)

Update Reply
Phil @ 12/11/2011 16:40  

I am in it to win it ...... anyone want to join me from Manchester town ?

Update Reply
Mubz @ 12/11/2011 22:21  

Safe riding to those who are taking part. 19th November Squires Cafe Bar 4th annual xmas toy run in association with The Salvation Army, Ripon, Ripon Alive & Ripon CVS. (Council for Voluntary Service)ALL bikers are welcome, all the organisers ask is that you either bring a toy or make a small cash donation. 9.45 Meet at Squires Cafe (LS25 5LX)10.00 Leave Squires for the Sun Inn at Harrogate (HG3 1SZ)11.15 Leave the Sun Inn head for Ripon 12 noon arrive at Ripon for food & refreshments.For more details contact Chris on 07906 202655 or visit the organiser's website (see the calendar)Note from Biker Match calendar admin: Check first with the organisers if they need you to leave the present unwrapped, so they can be checked to see which child (boy or girl) it will be suitable for and if it is safe. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2578

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/11/2011 16:25  

that was a fantastic day out,if you missed it 'Unlucky' . i'll be there next year.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/11/2011 17:26  

Turned out nice, again Hav loaded a few pics.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/11/2011 17:40  

Missed it due to work :-(

Will be doing one local to us tho next week :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 19/11/2011 20:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email