MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

MCN Live Skegness 2012

MCN Live Skegness 2012 (33) - Forums [Biker Match] MCN Live Skegness 2012 (33) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

MCN Live Skegness 2012

Riggy, sorry to disappoint but I've looked for bad photos of me and I seem to have been pretty much over dressed for "MOST" of the weekend.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/04/2012 19:24  

Mmmmm wonder how many of the 280 i took lol ............. am guessing prob just 1

Agree with Boss Man regarding thinking before adding pics, the weekend was fab lets not spoil it by somebody being unhappy about pics off them

Half naked men ................. off to take a look ............. weres my glasses !!!!!

Ps Clarkee that was only half of them wahoooooooooooo

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/04/2012 20:27  

Didn't see many of you (my fault) but had a good/fantastic time. Great venue, next year is a must for me/us [/hugs] ...icey and lawn [/love] Xxxxx

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 24/04/2012 21:15  

Icey wouldn't have recognised you anyway lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/04/2012 21:26  

BJ, she was the one in fancy dress as a silhouette.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/04/2012 21:50  

hahaha Dave u cracked me up just then

Yea can't wait for next year, hopefully get over to the UK more and more as my back starts to get better.

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/04/2012 22:20  

Is that a promise, or a threat?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/04/2012 22:24  

Indeed you wouldn't have BJ (soz). Will correlate opportunity and availability and be along to yours at some time soon to show my face. Best regards... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 24/04/2012 22:33  

Icey, I repeat,just for u this time...
Is that a promise, or a threat?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/04/2012 22:36  

fantastic picx from Skeg... looks like you all had a fan bloomin tastic time ... fancy dress pics are brill... cant tell who half the peeps are but sussed some of em .... brill x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/04/2012 22:48  

Well thanks and well done to all for taking photos, and for whoever has to sort out the rubbish ones from the good ones... (Matt) I guess that's a disadvantage from getting a growing number of people on BM ... oh dear .... glad I don't have to do it !!! Guess all the photos reflect the good weekend that was had though !!!!!!

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 24/04/2012 22:52  

Was great to catch up with old friends and new....had a great time...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/04/2012 00:48  

hey icey you'v been on here more than 6 months now is't it time we had a piccy of you!!!!!!!!! and more important of lawn, i presume that's your lady friend and not the front garden?

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 25/04/2012 01:20  

The pics that have been added are fantastic - i've added a few more this morning, missing you all price of living a million miles away hehehe xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 25/04/2012 11:41  

I second that one BOBKAT.
Some really good people on here.
Going to check your piccies now.

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 25/04/2012 13:43  

Blimey is that really me !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/04/2012 14:03  

Late i know but thanks to having to come back Sunday nite and go in on a 24 hour shift on monday this is the first time i can get to say a big thank you to one and all for making it a brilliant weekend
good to meet some new faces too sorry i didn't get round all of you but next time eh
BIG thanks go to my other (better) half just for being you babe xx
Looking forward to the next meet

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 25/04/2012 14:05  

''hey icey you've been on here more than 6 months now isn't it time we had a piccy of you!!!!!!!!! ' What i look like is irrespective (respectfully), what i say and what i do is important, the generics that nurtured my looks is out of my control and unimportant, the way i handle myself, the way i filter myself through the experiences of my life says who i am, not the generic supersensitive of my past. My looks are not me, the 'me' i share with you is..Please feel free to ask but please also know that my physical self is of little importance. ....icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 26/04/2012 00:00  

'' Icey, I repeat,just for u this time... Is that a promise, or a threat? '' The choice is in your! hands. I could never threat but often feel the sincerity to promise. My spirit would not allow me to threat but equally so, it would want me to promise. Sincerity is the mark of an ego that is in balance and a want and need that is not. Sincerely...i hope and want that you understand and accept me... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 26/04/2012 00:12  

hey icey we will understand and accept you but how do we recognize you if we dont know what you look like

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 26/04/2012 03:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email