MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Mature biker ladies

Mature biker ladies (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Mature biker ladies (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Mature biker ladies

Hi ackerbear and welcome to the club. You may get ladies contacting you if they can view your profile, it's not showing as enabled.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/10/2011 02:39  

Hear hear Sandi. And maybe reply back to all the people in this topic! :-/

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/10/2011 08:44  

Mature? Me? you bet .. but trying to act it aint working

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/10/2011 09:56  

Hi, and thank you for all for you comments, and advice, it seems like every woman and event takes place up north, I've had nothing from my area at all, I can see why a few of my friends have moved. Are they all dead round here. Acker

Update Reply
ackerbear @ 12/10/2011 19:30  

Yeah !!! Come and move ooop north!! The more the merrier

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 12/10/2011 23:49  

There not dead Acker they just dont seem to join in with the fun like the rest of us do thats apart from 4 or 5 people that join us regularly. Theres at 2 or 3 groups that meet for rides but they dont seem to organize much else, but as for the ladies we have lots and lots of lovely ladies who come to our events so get your self there and meet them. We have a camping weekend this weekend coming i know it a bit late but why not get yourself there and meet them

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 13/10/2011 02:12  

This weekend's camping... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1813

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/10/2011 08:11  

Hay !! I think I may have given the wrong impression when I said mature ladies, I only ment in age, not in atittude, cos even I don't know what I'm going to do when I grow up. Unfortunately I have just come out of hospital after a very serious illness, and have another 6months of treatment to go, should be fine after that. So although I love camping w-ends and rallies, they are out for me at the moment. But thanks for all the offers guys. Acker

Update Reply
ackerbear @ 13/10/2011 08:57  

We'll expect to see you whizzing round to all the meets next summer then acker!! Hope you feel well again soon

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 13/10/2011 12:19  

it seems like every woman and event takes place up north So acker, in 6 months, can we expect you to throw an Easter Party?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2011 12:29  

Welcome Acker, most of us are mature in age but not in our heads and we're not all in the North lol Hope you feel better soon

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2011 19:26  

There's Northerners, and there's Southerners. And then there's the inbreds from the East who go round saying ' Hev u gotta loight, boy?' The phone book is as thick as your wrist, but contains only half a dozen or so surnames. Anybody not local is a 'grockle' Their 'national' sport is dwile-flonking.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2011 19:39  

You won't get a slap from me for that one XK but I will be planing my revenge............... You talk a loada ole squit you rummun you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2011 19:50  

Elliemay Whindley She smoke loike a chimney But she's my little nicotine gal... ps - I just noticed mad mic is from East Anglia... need i say more?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2011 20:00  

Thas ryte that is, lend us a lug, yu'll larf or hold y'r blaaren

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2011 20:16  

XK your in for some prankin now - so ya better sleep light !!
Southerners indeed !!! Will have to plan the attack carefully tho, when ya least expect it !!

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 13/10/2011 20:46  

Potts you going on the boating weekend ?

Update Reply
JP @ 13/10/2011 20:52  

Go get him pot's......save's me the job

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2011 21:17  

hi m oops alot on here in their 40's im 51 ahhhh lol

Update Reply
sandy2460 @ 13/10/2011 22:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email