MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

Throw out proposed EU legislation on Mororbikes, Trikes and Quad bikes

Throw out proposed EU legislation on Mororbikes, Trikes and Quad bikes - Forums [Biker Match] Throw out proposed EU legislation on Mororbikes, Trikes and Quad bikes - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

Throw out proposed EU legislation on Mororbikes, Trikes and Quad bikes

Throw out proposed EU legislation on Mororbikes, Trikes and Quad bikes Hi I been sent this text to sign a petition & have been on the following link http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/16322 some times the link doesn't work so google it & works fine kind regards pete Responsible department: Department for Transport Petition proposed by UKIP MEP Marta Andreasen (South East England): The EU is proposing the Regulation on approval and market surveillance of two- or three-wheel vehicles and quadricycles : COM(2010)0542 We call on the Government at European Council, Ministerial, at Commons and at Lord's level, as well as British MEPs and MPs to oppose, in the strongest terms, this proposed legislation.

Update Reply
peter piper @ 08/10/2011 11:26  

Done

and the link worked for me

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 08/10/2011 11:30  

done

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2011 11:43  

Hi shell good to hear that as the more of us sign!! the more chance we have to get listen to!!! I hope

Update Reply
peter piper @ 08/10/2011 11:44  

I wonder if there is much point, we have been trying to get people to e-mail there MEPs but the great British lethargy is here in full, not much takers, hope you get more joy, you need 100,000 for it to be debated in parliament..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2011 11:48  

hi jonny you are right about British lethargy but a least some of us are getting sick to the back teeth of sitting back & doing nothing but moaning will go on !!! regards pete

Update Reply
peter piper @ 08/10/2011 11:58  

We are still awaiting a reply from our MP Johnny

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 08/10/2011 12:06  

Nice on Shell, and Peter you are so right mate..

....see the thread for EU do the MEPs as well

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2011 12:14  

Done.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 10/10/2011 19:30  

I'm gettin confused with all these threads about E U petitions lol I've added my name to this petition, via another thread http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/16322

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/10/2011 00:13  

done

Update Reply
DukeZ @ 13/10/2011 21:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email