MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Mablethorpe Sand Racing - 23rd - 26th March

Mablethorpe Sand Racing - 23rd - 26th March (24) - Forums [Biker Match] Mablethorpe Sand Racing - 23rd - 26th March (24) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Mablethorpe Sand Racing - 23rd - 26th March

Yup, thermals and fleeces and fur lined boots. It will be scorchio, always is when I wear owt warm LOL

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/03/2012 18:35  

Weii folks its been a brilliant first day here we have been around the show and its not to bad, bright sunshine hope its like this tomorrow of for a meal now best get ready cos I'm already late

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 24/03/2012 18:28  

Nice to hear you are all having a good time Hurry up Bill before the rest eat all the grub

Update Reply
davidneale @ 24/03/2012 19:11  

See you all tomorrow for the racing

We will come across in the car for the start of it

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 24/03/2012 20:23  

I won Dave, see you on the beach Shell

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 25/03/2012 00:00  

Don't forget to put your clocks forward

Update Reply
davidneale @ 25/03/2012 07:16  

Well sorry if we didnt see you, managed to meet up with a few people, and got a few shots of others from where we were stood on the beach

Cold foggy day lol, cleared up after the racing but as usual had great fun,

Ian & I popped into the seal sanctuary on the way back ... put some pics up, so sweet !!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 25/03/2012 19:44  

Great weekend great time and a great meal on the sat night may even try the racing next year ?

Update Reply
JP @ 25/03/2012 20:43  

Huge thanks to Jackie for sorting this for everyone, including all the jigging and re-jigging of accommodation for us all. Weather was good to us too even if it was too cold for the kids to venture out of the caravan most of the time!! Lightweights. Hope everyone got home safe. Good to meet some new faces and catch up with others.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/03/2012 21:18  

Home at last...had to stop off for a kip in a car park on the way (can't imagine why ????!!!)

thanks for organising such a happy week-end, jackie

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 25/03/2012 21:25  

Well what can i say- fantastic people in every sense of the word!! And then it come to the wonderful Jackie- what a star is this brilliant lady. Sweetness and light and i can only say a massive thank you from the bottom of my heart with hopes of tons more of these events. Thank youuuu Jackie. xxx Very well done.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/03/2012 21:37  

Well despite the cold and fog I had a great time, some brill roads riding over thanks to the road works diversion (scrubbed the new tyres in nicely). Met some more new peeps from the site great bunch that stopped with us - and we went to the club house on site for entertainment on two nights all in all a great weekend. Didnt stop for the race off the beach this time, white van man exiting the beach, long journey home. Cheers for the organisers Site owner said see you same time next year an invite back there is a bonus

Update Reply
Timeout @ 25/03/2012 21:53  

a big thanks to bj for a great weekend and some lovely new friends hope to see you soon

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 25/03/2012 22:14  

What a great weekend Thank you to BJ well done
Also nice to see some new faces there.

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 25/03/2012 22:26  

Thanks BJ xxx had a good week end, bar the foot shopping doooh!!! gave everyone a larf lol !!!! can we have better weather next yr lol ... hugs Kazninja xxxxxx

Update Reply
kazninja @ 25/03/2012 22:57  

Hey Alice ... u got some moves onthat dance flooor hun :-) xxx

Update Reply
kazninja @ 25/03/2012 22:59  

Well what can i say .................

Excellent weekend with fabulous people

Great to meet some new folk and annoy them in person, and catch up with some old friends lol

Jen you are more than welcome lady (blushing at your comments )

Thanks to Old Un for putting up with me there and back and for making me laugh so much i missed the turning !!!

I have a new best friend as well Young Un aka Luke

One big thanks to everybody for making me giggle so much this weekend roll on the next.

Div Mr Ken did it honest

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/03/2012 23:19  

Bj there are photos to prove your innocence this time

Update Reply
JP @ 26/03/2012 07:00  

another great start to the weekend thanks for organizing it Jackie your a star
brilliant weather on the Saturday but cold on the Sunday the company was great including the new members the food was great what more could you want
thanks to the girls for putting up with me but Alice your getting as bad as me stopping for sleeps on the way home
you on a sand racer JP you'd better pick one with a big engine

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 26/03/2012 10:33  

Im thinking shaft drive 1000cc NO brakes but need to find out if you have to do all meets or just a few over the year

Update Reply
JP @ 26/03/2012 11:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email