MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

attendees lists are you for them or against them

attendees lists are you for them or against them (3) - Forums [Biker Match] attendees lists are you for them or against them (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

attendees lists are you for them or against them

I am so very suprised that the 'eagle eyed' amoungst you haven't spotted that the person you are all referring to will be at this weekend camping weekend!!!! Surely he can attend an event can't he?

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 11/10/2011 18:04  

Trish, u r mistaken. Matt has deleted him from all events, including this weekend.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/10/2011 18:13  

Check the attendees list for yourself XK whilst I go get the popcorn.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 11/10/2011 18:15  

Well, I go to the foot of our stairs! Soz Trish, u r right, he has sneaked himself back in! I wonder if he has the brass neck to turn up!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/10/2011 18:22  

Well if he does, it would be nice if he received a friendly BM welcome. Then maybe, all of this can be put to rest.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 11/10/2011 18:29  

Well the general opinion seems to be that we keep the attendees lists, the only problem being unlisted people.
I would always invite members who turns up to join us and as i'm always giving out BM businesses cards and asking people if they would like to camp with us or join us on rides i think it shows that anyone even if there not on a list is welcome with me

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 12/10/2011 01:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email