MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Would you be interested in this??

Would you be interested in this?? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Would you be interested in this?? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Would you be interested in this??

If i go, but don't actually get any of the water on me by being right at the back, do i have to take my name off the list afterwards?

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 11/10/2011 02:34  

Yes you can Weirdo however, I imagine that there will be photographic evidence of your attendance!!!

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 11/10/2011 07:04  

photos , oh , i will have to go in disguise then ,

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 11/10/2011 10:37  

Do we have to sign any kinda disclosure/data protection docs?

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 11/10/2011 10:54  

I've been negotiating with the wife to see if I'm allowed to attend this event, even tried to get her to come along, but she says I haven't earned enough brownie points. :-((

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 11/10/2011 14:49  

No LF because once you have signed up to BM, you have signed away your rights to anonimity Wheelbarrow, I am so sorry to hear that you are having problems scoring with your wife. Another time perhaps

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 11/10/2011 15:52  

No BL I didn't say I was having problems scoring with the wife :-). It's just that she doesn't want to share me, that's understandable though :-)

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 11/10/2011 20:06  

Apologies WB, when you said that you hadn't earnt enough brownie points yet, I thought you were trying to score points. I am so pleased to hear that she doesn't want to share you, that is exactly how it should be.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 11/10/2011 20:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email