MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Would you be interested in this??

Would you be interested in this?? - Forums [Biker Match] Would you be interested in this?? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Would you be interested in this??

I would just like to see if there would be any interest before I actually go ahead with this. I will be off for a shower some time soon. If anyone would be interested in joining me, please add your name below. So that no one is disappointed or feels that they weren't given the opportunity to join in, this would be limited to numbers as it's an over the bath shower (I'm not posh). This event will not go ahead if there isn't enough interest. Also, by attending, you will not gain any Karma points, but you will be guarenteed a 'Magic Rub' (btw, that's not rude) Attendees BL

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 05/10/2011 23:53  

I would just like to see if there would be any interest before I actually go ahead with this.

I will be off for a shower some time soon. If anyone would be interested in joining me, please add your name below. So that no one is disappointed or feels that they weren't given the opportunity to join in, this would be limited to numbers as it's an over the bath shower (I'm not posh). This event will not go ahead if there isn't enough interest.

Attendees

BL
Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2011 23:55  

I would just like to see if there would be any interest before I actually go ahead with this. I will be off for a shower some time soon. If anyone would be interested in joining me, please add your name below. So that no one is disappointed or feels that they weren't given the opportunity to join in, this would be limited to numbers as it's an over the bath shower (I'm not posh). This event will not go ahead if there isn't enough interest. Attendees BL Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..) Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2011 23:57  

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 06/10/2011 00:18  

Would there be an in flight movie.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/10/2011 01:28  

I would just like to see if there would be any interest before I actually go ahead with this. I will be off for a shower some time soon. If anyone would be interested in joining me, please add your name below. So that no one is disappointed or feels that they weren't given the opportunity to join in, this would be limited to numbers as it's an over the bath shower (I'm not posh). This event will not go ahead if there isn't enough interest. Attendees BL Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..) Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish) micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?)

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 06/10/2011 01:36  

Why the tears Trish? x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/10/2011 01:52  

No tears now that the list is growing whoop whoop

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 06/10/2011 07:20  

I hope you have none slip mats ,This could lead to a pile up

Update Reply
bkr @ 06/10/2011 10:38  

Attendees
BL
Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish)
micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?)
Oaba (magic rub plzz)

Update Reply
bkr @ 06/10/2011 10:43  

I would just like to see if there would be any interest before I actually go ahead with this. I will be off for a shower some time soon. If anyone would be interested in joining me, please add your name below. So that no one is disappointed or feels that they weren't given the opportunity to join in, this would be limited to numbers as it's an over the bath shower (I'm not posh). This event will not go ahead if there isn't enough interest. Also, by attending, you will not gain any Karma points, but you will be guarenteed a 'Magic Rub' (btw, that's not rude) Attendees BL Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..) Don't then Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish) Always V micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?) Yes and Yes Oaba (magic rub plzz) As it's you...

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 06/10/2011 11:24  

Attendees
BL
micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?)
Oaba (magic rub plzz)
IanT1966 ( and I promise to keep my magic loofer to myself )

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 06/10/2011 11:24  

I would just like to see if there would be any interest before I actually go ahead with this. I will be off for a shower some time soon. If anyone would be interested in joining me, please add your name below. So that no one is disappointed or feels that they weren't given the opportunity to join in, this would be limited to numbers as it's an over the bath shower (I'm not posh). This event will not go ahead if there isn't enough interest. Also, by attending, you will not gain any Karma points, but you will be guarenteed a 'Magic Rub' (btw, that's not rude) Attendees BL Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..) Don't then Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish) Always V micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?) Yes and Yes Oaba (magic rub plzz) As it's you... IanT1966 ( and I promise to keep my magic loofer to myself ) I should think so to

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 06/10/2011 11:30  

BL

Oaba (magic rub plzz)

IanT1966 ( and I promise to keep my magic loofer to myself

I'm in... but as a keen amateur hippy, I might have to leave if the soap appears

Update Reply
justjerry @ 06/10/2011 23:15  

BL Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..) Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish) micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?) Oaba (magic rub plzz) IanT1966 ( and I promise to keep my magic loofer to myself I'm in... but as a keen amateur hippy, I might have to leave if the soap appears Will there be snacks or just main course

Update Reply
JP @ 09/10/2011 16:51  

Attendees BL Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..) Don't then Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish) Always V micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?) Yes and Yes Oaba (magic rub plzz) As it's you... IanT1966 ( and I promise to keep my magic loofer to myself ) I should think so to
JustJerry (I'm in... but as a keen amateur hippy, I might have to leave if the soap appears) How else shall we get bubbles?
JP ( Will there be snacks or just main course) As you are the King of your people, you can bring your own sausage.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 09/10/2011 17:40  

Attendees
BL

Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..) Don't then

Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish) Always V

micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?) Yes and Yes

Oaba (magic rub plzz) As it's you...

IanT1966 ( and I promise to keep my magic loofer to myself ) I should think so to
JustJerry (I'm in... but as a keen amateur hippy, I might have to leave if the soap appears) How else shall we get bubbles?

JP ( Will there be snacks or just main course) As you are the King of your people, you can bring your own sausage.

Count me in but can i request the end furthest from the taps please

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/10/2011 11:03  

Attendees BL Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..) Don't then Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish) Always V micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?) Yes and Yes Oaba (magic rub plzz) As it's you... IanT1966 ( and I promise to keep my magic loofer to myself ) I should think so to JustJerry (I'm in... but as a keen amateur hippy, I might have to leave if the soap appears) How else shall we get bubbles? JP ( Will there be snacks or just main course) As you are the King of your people, you can bring your own sausage. BJ (Count me in but can i request the end furthest from the taps please) your shadow may be seen by the neighbours via the window, but it's only Maureen, so I guess you wont mind that!!
This is getting very close to the maximum numbers now folks, but if it's a success, we can do it all over again!!

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 10/10/2011 11:22  

Attendees BL Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..) Don't then Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish) Always V micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?) Yes and Yes Oaba (magic rub plzz) As it's you... IanT1966 ( and I promise to keep my magic loofer to myself ) I should think so to JustJerry (I'm in... but as a keen amateur hippy, I might have to leave if the soap appears) How else shall we get bubbles? JP ( Will there be snacks or just main course) As you are the King of your people, you can bring your own sausage. BJ (Count me in but can i request the end furthest from the taps please) your shadow may be seen by the neighbours via the window, but it's only Maureen, so I guess you wont mind that!! This is getting very close to the maximum numbers now folks, but if it's a success, we can do it all over again!! Can I be in charge of music and mood lighting please :D

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 10/10/2011 12:15  

Attendees BL Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..) Don't then Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish) Always V micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?) Yes and Yes Oaba (magic rub plzz) As it's you... IanT1966 ( and I promise to keep my magic loofer to myself ) I should think so to JustJerry (I'm in... but as a keen amateur hippy, I might have to leave if the soap appears) How else shall we get bubbles? JP ( Will there be snacks or just main course) As you are the King of your people, you can bring your own sausage. BJ (Count me in but can i request the end furthest from the taps please) your shadow may be seen by the neighbours via the window, but it's only Maureen, so I guess you wont mind that!! LF (Can I be in charge of music and mood lighting please :D) my bulb doesn't work (I have this thing about light bulbs), as for the music of course you can, any specific in mind? This is getting very close to the maximum numbers now folks, but if it's a success, we can do it all over again!!

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 10/10/2011 13:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email