MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Insurance co. offer free forensic coding

Insurance co. offer free forensic coding - Forums [Biker Match] Insurance co. offer free forensic coding - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Insurance co. offer free forensic coding

MOTORCYCLE insurance firm Carole Nash are offering a free forensic coding kit to anyone taking out or renewing an insurance policy with them.

The kit comprises of a liquid and tamper-proof stickers. The liquid can be applied to all parts of your motorcycle and carries a unique ID which is registered on a database, easily accessed by the police. The tamper-proof stickers act as a visual deterrent to would-be thieves.

Carole Nash covers 300,000 motorcycles – equivalent to around 20 percent of all road licensed machines and they estimatethat theft costs the industry some £105m annually and reports that around 40 percent of theft victims actually then go on to leave biking.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/10/2011 16:31  

Moved to products and services! ;-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 04/10/2011 19:17  

o sorry Boss did i post it wrong lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/10/2011 09:45  

Hehehehe titters quietly to myself at BJ's error :-))

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 05/10/2011 11:26  

......... sneaks up behind WB and pokes him hard then hides behind tree

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/10/2011 11:29  

When I went to insure the Intruder Carole Nash's quote was one of the most expensive I had back.. five times the price of the cheapest (Devitt).
CN threw in what they thought were important add-ons etc - it's no surprise they can afford the offers/incentives, tbh ;)

Update Reply
Junction47 @ 18/10/2011 05:47  

I agree with you Nash are not cheap! I used them for the first time last year purely because they included breakdown cover whilst touring abroad. With my bike being over 11 years old I had problems trying to get a stand alone breakdown policy. Breakdown companies seem to think older bikes are not worth covering abroad and do not take into consideration mileage of bikes etc. My Trident that is 18 years old has only done 22000 miles and of course did not break down on a month tour in Spain. If I had a ten year old bike with 150000 on the clock I could have got a stand alone breakdown policy!

Update Reply
Rattay @ 27/10/2011 12:20  

Carole Nash wouldn't recommend them to anyone, way too expensive and the staff are useless IMO

If you have an older bike then try Footman James really good rates for those of us who have classic bikes and you can even stick a modern one on some of the policies together with your classic ( they also have breakdown as standard and yes it does cover abroad)

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 27/10/2011 13:02  

Cheers for that info FG I will def try Footman James when the present policy is up!

Update Reply
Rattay @ 27/10/2011 15:53  

Carol Nash give discounts to members of various MCC's, hence they have quite a large number of policies taken out by members of said clubs. This is probably why individuals who are not members of their listed clubs find they get high quotes. I returned to biking earlier this year and Carol Nash's quote was six times the price of Bennetts, who I eventually insured with.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 28/10/2011 02:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email