MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (95) - Forums [Biker Match] What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (95) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

is that one of those Toblerone's per chance?

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/12/2019 21:16  

Dunno, I dont open suspicious emails from obvious scam addresses, it just makes me wonder how they seem to address you personally as if you are close.

Update Reply
Double six @ 10/12/2019 21:22  

Reading the last post on "keeping warm"...not ride is sometimes not an option for many..be safe out there,peeps..xx

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/12/2019 06:51  

Hearing that a well known politician went to the polls with 2 left footed shoes on, no prizes for guessing who she is.

Update Reply
Double six @ 12/12/2019 19:12  

At least she got the right number of shoes

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 12/12/2019 19:14  

Laugh out loud...i probably will in the morning,but too tired to sit up and watch the "Swing-ometer"..😆

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/12/2019 21:45  

Laugh out loud...the election result...can't blame me in a year's time when every remaining national asset has been sold off for a pittance..good luck Boris,lol..👍😆

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 15/12/2019 21:58  

I didnt vote for boris but Im glad commisar corbynovskaya got trounced. If politicians dont listen to the voters they get voted out. Simple.

Update Reply
Double six @ 16/12/2019 10:37  

If we'd had a Monster Raving Looney Party candidate locally,he'd have got my X...😆👹

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 17/12/2019 13:03  

Laugh today,the centre of Tetbury reduced to total gridlock by one ancient crone attempting to park a large Mercedes convertible...in a space big enough for my minibus...how some people keep a licence is beyond belief....scary that we have to share the roads with them...🏍😆

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 18/12/2019 12:53  

AND another thing...why do people who can't see to drive faster than 40mph if it's dark or raining(or both),bother going out at all,???such a big scary world..😲💀👽

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 18/12/2019 12:56  

Oh...and Bah!!Humbug!!!

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 18/12/2019 12:56  

The “Show Me Some Love Ladies” thread 😂

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 19/12/2019 06:08  

Looking at the members birthdays each morning and seeing if I can guess what offline members profiles are going to get reported that day

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 26/12/2019 14:30  

Adverts on the telly for vegan protein meat substitutes foods! Surely most veggies and vegans dont eat animal based protein because they dont want to think animals have been killed for the purpose of nutrition. Why the hell would they want a meat substitute that tastes like the very thing they dont want to eat? I border on the verge of anger at the hypocrisy of it all. The only thing stopping me from raging at the tv is the fact I am almost paralysed with laughter at the thought of it all.

Update Reply
Double six @ 11/01/2020 00:58  

Having Garfield on with no sound while getting ready to go out, glad I'm recording it for later

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 11/01/2020 12:47  

After missing lasts weeks deadline from a scammer to get over £500 refund from the taxman, another email today telling me that I now have until tomorrow to get a refund of £750.
So I sent them a nice reply

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 21/01/2020 08:04  

Peanut (the Peacock) tapping on the windows at the back of the house for his morning feed, not getting a response so he ran to the front, his head appeared from the side of the window, he stared at me, then tapped until I opened the door n put his food out. I've never seen him move so fast!

He can really move when he wants to. Thinking about changing his name to Usain!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/01/2020 10:29  

A spammer's patter going on in what she want's from a man, a one was "he must be able to spell because it shows intelligence" and they had been using the spell checker on the computer because some words wasn't spelt correctly.
That profile is not disabled.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 29/01/2020 07:35  

Reading that a Derbyshire woman has used her ex-husband's vinyl record collection as flooring for her kitchen. 👍🏻🤣😂

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 29/01/2020 18:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email