MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (87) - Forums [Biker Match] What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (87) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

The young can take their drinks so much better.
I remember coming home 1 evening to a very drunk young neighbour, crawling around on all fours looking for his front door key, which had conveniently fallen between the paving slabs😂
And the next morning he was up with the larks, pottering in his garden!
It would have taken me a week to recover!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/01/2019 13:02  

Wow! I was flicking through profiles and was amazed to see Drew Barrymore circa 90's complete with circular shades n lollilop. Oh for the heady days of curly perms n lollipops😂👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/01/2019 18:05  

Ha yes I saw that too. 😂😎

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/01/2019 21:16  

And me. I thought fake profile pics were a no no on here.

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 04/02/2019 13:37  

Accidentally nodded to myself.
Yes really. I knocked the nod button by mistake and got a nod from myself. I thought my luck was in, then realised that ugly **** staring back at me, was me. 😂

Oh well, I did get one from someone else though, almost 500 miles from where I live. I might pop round for a cuppa. ☕

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 05/02/2019 09:46  

Wierdo's that can't seem to get enough of my profile.

Update Reply
Double six @ 08/02/2019 21:46  

Cornholio...you made me laugh out loud...at least you didn't message yourself and ask yourself for your number and a hot date lol 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/02/2019 22:27  

My neighbour! First time I've heard her swooning ... it's hearing like a giggley 14 yo😂😂😂

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/02/2019 21:56  

I was nowhere near her linz, honest. Not my fault.

Update Reply
Double six @ 09/02/2019 22:04  

Hahahaha, checked out the subject of the swoon and damn ...mighty fine! 👍😀

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/02/2019 22:40  

Gardening this afternoon, accompanied by Toby (the cat) and Peanut (the peacock) sun out, nice sunny spot in garden, Toby n Peanut snoozing.

Absolute bliss, until an attack on the bird feeder by an SAS stylee squirrel...stealth mode on full, across the bottom fence, up the pear tree... jump from the tree towards the feeder (which I'd moved earlier) and oh dear, didn't quite make it, landed on Peanut who made enough noise to raise the dead. Toby shot to his feet.. only to come face to face with the squirrel. I've never seen two animals jump vertically from a standstill, one went over the fence, the other up the tree. All over n done with within seconds but it seemed to be on slow mo. 😂😂

Think I'm gonna have to get some cameras set up in the garden for these kind of moments.😂

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/02/2019 17:14  

Watching schoolkids get on the bus,then agonise wether to listen to crap on their phones,or AC/DC from bus stereo... quite comical,for the record(pun intended) about 50/50 split..👍🚐😆

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 11/02/2019 10:46  

Keep 'educating' em Jinx, I feel it's your duty! Have you tried em with Mastodon yet or you could go a little more gentle n try Pantera..

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/02/2019 07:37  

Not only do we have Drew Barrymore amongst our members, I spotted Daryl Franklin Hohl (aka Daryl Hall) of Hall n Oates fame) within our ranks! 😉

I wonder which other 'celebs' are lurking within the BM membership .... Ooh I wonder if Johnny Depp's joined yet?! 😱

**Snoopy dancing with excitement at the possibility**

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/02/2019 00:49  

Time to dig out the old "George Clooney cuddling a puppy" picture again..last time i tried it was removed in minutes...lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/02/2019 09:24  

Anyone for Nespresso? Jinx lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2019 13:17  

Oooh, Mr Clooney you are looking mighty fine in that pic **swoooning** 😍😍😍

Just one question ... Does Amal know you are on here ❓

Anyone seen Johnny Depp yet ...❓❓

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/02/2019 16:06  

Johnny WHO???(had a feeling George would vanish,pmsl)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/02/2019 19:03  

Thinking about "recycling" 😂😂😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 03/03/2019 22:37  

"Recycling"? . . . . Does that mean getting back on a push bike after some nasty biker [me] knocked you off it?

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 04/03/2019 01:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email