MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (86) - Forums [Biker Match] What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (86) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

But there is nobody who says "i like grey haired old bikers with weird sense of humour and lots of bikes,message me to death..xx"

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 04/01/2019 10:49  

Doggy drool dripping through the holes in my Crocs,plus Monty Python Singing "Always Look On The Bright Side" :)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 06/01/2019 10:12  

Phone the doctors this morning for an appointment. Receptionist asks, 'is it a medical emergency?' Me, ' no, not an emergency, if were I would go to a&e'. Receptionist, ' what is the problem, do you really need to see a doctor today?' Me, ' well it is my day off and I have suffered with this problem for over a month now, so yes, I would like to see a doctor today please'.
I dont bother gp's with piddling little ailments like a very snotty nose or a bit of a headache because I dont feel like going to work. I want to see a gp when symptoms directly impact on my quality of life and ability to do my job. Why do I pay NI every month ?
....and breathe!

Update Reply
Double six @ 08/01/2019 11:09  

I have same issue D6. Although I have now discovered that if I don't up until midnight n log into my doctor's surgery website I can book an appointment for the following day! How exciting??? The only downfall is if you're feeling really ill, it's difficult motivating yourself to log on, stay awake, and focus long enough to book an appointment!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 08/01/2019 19:22  

It's bloody annoying when a supposedly confidential patient doctor matter has to be shared with a receptionist. Since when did receptionists qualify to decide if your ailment is severe enough to warrant a gp appointment?

Update Reply
Double six @ 08/01/2019 19:32  

I had that also before Christmas having to tell receptionist what i thought was wrong. Resulted in the camera down the throat and stomach, but thank God i didn't have what i thought i had. So yes, I'm smiling again. !!!

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 08/01/2019 20:04  

I also tried to get an appointment by ringing my local surgery direct...was made to feel honoured by being allowed to go in next Friday afternoon...7 days,glad it's not another stroke...pmsl

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/01/2019 21:30  

A mate moving house to find the only cooking 'pot/pan' he can use on the new induction hob was a wok!

Cue the wok songs;

😂 Wok's love got to do with it?
😂 Woking all over the world
😂 Wok n roll damnation
😂 Let there be wok
😂 Wok and roll all nite
😂 Wok you like a hurricane
😂 Wok n roll ain’t noise pollution
😂 I love wok n roll

Followed by the vision of breakfast, in the morning; scrambled eggs done in the wok or worse still porridge 😉👍

Thanks for making me chortle and then cry with laughter. You know who you are x

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/01/2019 22:31  

You make me laugh out loud Lindsay 😂😂😂
I took the liberty of adding a few more...

For those about to Wok
Let's get Woked
Wok Wok (til we drop)

🍚🍜🍴

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/01/2019 09:41  

So Lindsay your friend must be a
King Woker when he is using his
Chinese Woks when he cooks his
Wok Lobster

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 13/01/2019 11:05  

Thanks for the other suggestions Springer 👍 you set me off again 😂😂

King Woker & Wok Lobster 😂😂😂👍 ROFLMAO thanks Rags👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/01/2019 12:43  

So what happened to "God gave wok and (spring) roll to you"??

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 16/01/2019 19:33  

ROFL @jinx😂

Today, being my usual 'helpful' self, I decided that I would aide my colleagues by re-inking the stampers, a never before amazing ink-cident which will never be repeated 😳 (well until the next time 😉)

Needless to say it all went horribly wrong and my desk, inkluding all my correspondence (which I had merticulously folded and enveloped ready for posting) looked like it had been very badly spray painted!

My lovely white desk (& that of my colleague) looked rather fetching with their new tie-dyed finish and I am astounded by the distance ink can travel when propelled from an inkonsiderate exploding bottle. 😱😵

Ink-cidentally my inkompetence and inkonsiderate anhilation of the workstation was met with inkredulous stares and murmurings about my inkapacity to carry out such a simple task.

I wonder how long it will take my fingers n hands to return to pasty white from rather fetching patchy black with red highlights? 😂😂😂

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 19/01/2019 00:21  

Sounds like you had an inkredible day Lindsay and as usual I'm pmsl 😂😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/01/2019 10:46  

Received a new pair of magnum boots this morning. Didnt open the box until 5 mins ago and was astonished by the contents of the box. Not only a new pair of bootees for work and an invoice for said footwear but a "user manual".
Not read it yet but anyone want to bet it says something along the lines of," put feet in boots, tie laces (stringlike apparatus), when secure, stand up on feet and walk around, (walking means putting one foot in front of the other to achieve forward momentum).
Made me chuckle just thinking it might.

Update Reply
Double six @ 19/01/2019 22:30  

My friends' 7 year old talking about his teacher, proclaimed "She's really old, about 20 I think"
Erm...sharp exit Springer with my zimmer frame 🙄

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/01/2019 08:53  

Watching Si n Dave (Hairy Bikers Northern Exposure) going shot for shot with Tsaritsa in the Vodka Museum. Funny as! 👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/01/2019 13:05  

Just watched the hairy bikers drinking vodka with Tsaritsa...Yes it was funny Lindsay...we need to get some of that vodka to keep everyone warm on the naughty step lol 😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/01/2019 18:22  

Lol @Springer.. it certainly looked like it was doing the trick for Si n Dave😉😂

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/01/2019 19:25  

Hearing a very gentle knock on the door at 4.35am, sticking my head out of the window to see Amy (one of my daughter's friends) sitting on the step. She looked like a little garden ornament! 😂😂😂

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/01/2019 10:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email