MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (77) - Forums [Biker Match] What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (77) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

My new little rescued dawgie....... Running up the boat to greet me making the typical staffie happy growly / talking noises 😍😍 😁😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/09/2018 18:28  

The usual Friday night happenings along my road.... arguments, drunks falling over, furniture and clothes getting fecked out of windows etc :) P.S. I do love Belfast xx

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 14/09/2018 22:42  

Oh they are all quite mad along this particular road Cat, much more entertainment than the movies anyday :) Ones that live here are a mix of students, travellers (as in Romany etc), homeless young souls, refugees and kids from 'care'. I totally love this area, I wouldn't have it any other way to be honest, life is interesting and exciting when you observe other people lol :)

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 14/09/2018 23:04  

Being told off........

😂🤣

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2018 11:41  

Received a text from my daughter this morning;

One of her friends "had got stuck in the swampy area outside the flat" followed by "and guess who drew the short straw and had to push and ended up covered in mud"

...no need to guess, I knew it was her that was doing the pushing. I have to admit I laughed long and loud. 😂😂😂

I can only imagine the state of the shower and the bike (of course!)😱

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/09/2018 16:34  

Being instagrammed and snapchatted at 50 years old 😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/09/2018 20:50  

Yes I particularly love your new mascara look cornholio 😂😂🤣😝

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/09/2018 20:53  

I blame the alcohol 😂😂
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Yes I particularly love your new mascara look cornholio 😂😂🤣😝

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/09/2018 21:45  

Haha 😂 😂 cornholio that old chestnut 😝😝

Massive crowd of school kids at lock yesterday, all doing some worksheet on canals etc......I tell them I live on my boat and one of em asks if I have a telly, another asks where I sleep..... And the best one thst made me giggle was asking if I go under water...... 😂 😂 😂

Bless em all they were shocked I actually have washing machine shower, TV, fridge AND even a bed and sofa 😂😂😂😊😊😊

I also told em it's called a narrowboat coz it's narrow 😀😀

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2018 13:25  

Chancers, gotta laugh at 'em, I feel sorry for their wives though...

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 28/09/2018 07:34  

Forgetting that I’m scrubbing in another tyre and some more brake pads 😂😂🤣

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/09/2018 18:09  

More of a giggle really than a laugh out loud, when I saw that Nate briefly popped up as a new member again.
I think I probably feel a bit sorry for the guy, but honestly, he must have skin as thick as a tank.
And absolutely no social perception.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/09/2018 10:39  

An email perporting to be from DVLA threatening me with 'unpleasant consequences' if I didn't act immediately and tax my vehicle. No specific make or model just, your car, bike or van. Naturally I responded in my usual courteous and polite manner. Hopefully now they will be moving forwards with short sharp jerky movements.
By the way people, if you get an email of a similar sort, check the @whatever address, if it comes from @boraone.com it probably isnt genuine.

Update Reply
Double six @ 01/10/2018 23:09  

The Mad Mile and a 5th gear minger 😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/10/2018 13:53  

3 mates in a van and a pair of gloves 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/10/2018 09:05  

Lmfaooo @ Ambrose 😄😄

Recounting tales with mates and watching my wee dawg playing with an Irish wolfhound 😍😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/10/2018 16:31  

Went to a gig and stayed out late despite having to get up in a little over 4 hours.........not even tired 🤔

What a cockwomble, no way I was staying in though!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/10/2018 01:42  

Bloody fireworks ffs, I shouldn't laugh but by fuck they shouldn't be allowed in Belfast!!!! Scares most people here to death, even now!! Cops on high alert at min thinking it is gunshots/bombs, never mind the poor wee animals, soz should have put this in the 'sad' thread, but coming from here you do learn to laugh at the horribleness x

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 14/10/2018 22:09  

Being called a GROG...!!!(Acronym available from me or Catkins)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 15/10/2018 20:09  

My dog had me lol ing today.... 😂 😂 she really is a nutter

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/10/2018 20:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email