MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

Ohhhhhhhhh Noooooooo!!! LOL!! ~ Did they have nice shoes...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 06/12/2011 21:50  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=0akGHQElpyw

this is the funniest thing i have seen in a very long time

Update Reply
Roughie @ 10/12/2011 12:58  

Remembering some of the stuff my cousin used to get up to on rallys, top of the list is placing an alarm clock under a friends tent set to go off at 4 am and listening to it disapear in to the distance! lol, God bless him

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/12/2011 19:02  

Tame.. but made me laugh.. mind think anything would make me laugh out loud today... Santa was very cross... It was Christmas eve and nothing was going right... Mrs. Clause had burned all the cookies... The elves were complaining about not getting paid for the overtime they had while making the toys... The reindeer had been drinking all afternoon and were dead drunk... To make matters worse.. they had taken the sleigh out for a spin earlier in the day and had crashed it into a tree... Santa was furious "I can't believe it! Ive got to deliver millions of presents all over the world in just a few hours - all of my reindeer are drunk.. the elves are on strike and I don't even have a Christmas tree! I sent Little Angel out hours ago to find a tree and she isnt even back yet! What am I going to do?" Just then the Little Angel opened the front door and stepped in from the snowy night.. dragging a Christmas tree... She says "Yo.. Fat man! Where do you want me to stick the tree this year?" And thus the tradition of angels atop the Christmas trees came to pass

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 17/12/2011 11:13  

the tv its all crap xmas movies that are on every year :-( i need some good weather for my bike :-)

Update Reply
rob gsxr @ 18/12/2011 15:40  

Rob, that made you laugh out loud?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/12/2011 09:22  

LOL!!
Rob, that made you laugh out loud? <----- That made me laugh out loud!! Cheers Sandi

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 20/12/2011 13:47  

My typo in Baz's thread I put 'fantsatic' instead of 'fantastic'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/12/2011 08:42  

A BM'er sharing an analogy of Bonnie and Clyde. Many thanks for that, it made my day

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 23/12/2011 16:30  

well it was a couple of days ago but I forget to share it with you all... I live with my ex and two lodgers one of whom is Australian and a great guy however.. The other day he came home from shopping and unpacked a box of Mince Pies, he proceeded to carefully place one in the microwave to enjoy it warm...fine so far. When it was warmed he removed it and very carefully proceeded to remove its pastry lid....then he went to his cupboard and got the tomato ketchup which he carefully applied to the topless pie..hmm...his face when he took a mouthful was to behold! I creased up at this,it obv was not the sort of mince he had in mind!!! The others went straight in the bin with exclamations of they are disgusting!! I hope U can imagine....lol

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 23/12/2011 18:52  

The accidental innuendo flying about at work today:

One of the girls was trying to record the "sorry were closed for Christmas" message onto the phone system, but had got into a fit of giggles...

One of the other guy shouted out: "just get your head down and get one with it"
but she only heard the girl next to her saying "just get on with it"

so replied with, "... i can't, its such a mouthful"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/12/2011 20:17  

What made me laugh out loud? Yesterday, I got out a twin pack of rubber washing up gloves and found I had 3 left gloves and one right. I've heard of 'two left feet' but not two left hands

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/12/2011 07:29  

It's a gift!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/12/2011 09:45  

Yes Shadowfax.. for sure you are "precious" ................ Looking at my sleeping Minx in the car next to me an hour into the journey and wondering where the hell the Snake was

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 26/12/2011 13:14  

don't laugh too loud - you will wake her up!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/12/2011 14:10  

IanT1966.. and his gift of... Huger than Huge Mince Pies and... Diet Coke!! Mind.. stopped giggling when I tasted them.. couldn'g giggle.. was in heaven

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 27/12/2011 16:10  

Jumbo Ghurkins!!
"and drawing a line..."

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 12/02/2012 21:38  

My 6 month old granddaughter trying to crawl to me and getting further and futher away from me ... cos shes crawling backwards .... I REALLY shouldnt have been giggling, cos she got soooo frustrated

But she was soooo adorable

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 18/02/2012 03:04  

mean grandma!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/02/2012 09:55  

My kitty being so deep in the land of nod & snoring so loudly he is waking himself up, the thing is he is in the middle of Ian & I on the sofa at the moment & keeps looking at us as if its our fault he is waking up

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/02/2012 15:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email