MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride outs North Wales

Ride outs North Wales (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Ride outs North Wales (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride outs North Wales

Thanks for invite.

Unfortunately i'm not on the road yet (got the bike but no licence :(), plus my kids are coming to stay next weekend. hopefully i will be on the road in the spring.

Wes pu Hal

Duke

Update Reply
DukeZ @ 13/11/2011 15:01  

Count me in then.
Lets hope it's not raining or I'll be looking like a drown rat by the time we get to Betws-y-Cowd :)

Update Reply
Gloom @ 13/11/2011 15:04  

Rough mileage Mold back to Mold is about 130. Easy to overestimate average speeds, but three riding hours should cover it, plus stops. Say four hours all told, so could be back at Mold 2.30-3ish.
I reckon it all depends on the weather - fine and mild could be brilliant, but wet and wintry, count me out!
Can't say that the Met Office forecast for next weekend is particularly brilliant - unsettled, heavy rain in the west and strong winds.

Update Reply
Wills @ 13/11/2011 17:44  

Thanks for the timings Wills but bah to the weather forecast, we'll see what next Sunday brings

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 13/11/2011 18:22  

Just had a look at the route proposed for this ride. I have to be back in Knutsford for 5:00, but if the ride gets back to Mold by 2:30 I should do that easily. So put me down for this one. According to UK Weather, the 10 day forecast shows Sunday as being Dry - but none of them are that accurate days ahead. John

Update Reply
kcsdata @ 13/11/2011 20:39  

Hope this link works.......... meeting point in Mold at 10:30am, weather permitting of course!

http://g.co/maps/cdw9z

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 13/11/2011 21:01  

Knew it wouldn't!

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=mold&hl=en&sll=...m&z=19

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 13/11/2011 21:02  

At 10:30 - That means getting up early - No lie in

Update Reply
kcsdata @ 13/11/2011 21:48  

fingers crossed for the weather and me and steve will be there too

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/11/2011 22:22  

Can't make this ride out as will be going to the NEC for the bike show....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/11/2011 22:24  

This should give folk an idea of the route. Sorry it's sooo tiny!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 13/11/2011 22:51  

Wow...am dead chuffed to be invited!!! I actually live not too far away from Betws so could meet y'all there if you give me a rough arrival time please! Also, I'll be on a black Yam 600 covered in flowers and happy bees and I don't know any of you so I'll be loitering without any clear intent!!! So if you see me (bike is a give away and the vandals got to it last night so I have mismatching grips cus not strong enough to remove the one I don't want) could I be really cheeky and ask you to give me a wave or a thumbs up please?! If it helps, it's a bit flIpping cold here today!!!
Thank you sooo much for the invite,
Fi x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/11/2011 13:57  

..........still smiling!! Thank you very much x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/11/2011 13:58  

Just look for the grumpy sod on the trike, I'm hard to miss :)

Update Reply
Gloom @ 14/11/2011 15:21  

Oh good grief...not long back in from walking the dog...........it's absolutely baltic here. Am just of A55 Old Colwyn so if it turns cold during the day next Sunday, there's always a brew here if anyone wants to take a more direct route home...........grumpy trike owners welcome as long as your feet don't smell!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/11/2011 00:00  

Sorry no can do anymore but hopefully next time Hi fifi im not too far from you in Denbigh, so if you ever looking to go out for a ride let me know

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2011 19:01  

Is anyone coming out to play next weekend?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2012 19:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email