MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride outs North Wales

Ride outs North Wales - Forums [Biker Match] Ride outs North Wales - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride outs North Wales

Hello.... I know autumn is here and winter is just around the cornet but....are there any members who meet up in North Wales or willing to cross the border to have a pre christmas meet this neck of the woods????????????? I live in Denbigh and there must be riders on the site in the area who would join in a ride before it gets too cold or too much snow!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/09/2011 22:28  

YES.......................I know ive put cornet and not corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mind youb I do like a cornet now or then x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/09/2011 22:29  

That sounds great Hazel . Would it be a last minute thing due to the weather turning or do you have a date in mind?

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 25/09/2011 23:51  

With notice count me in

Update Reply
anges sombres @ 26/09/2011 08:07  

That's if you don't mind hanging around for my tractor

Update Reply
anges sombres @ 26/09/2011 08:10  

Hazel, I spend an awful lot of time riding around Wales on my own...or at least I did to until I joined BM and joined in with loads of events this year

I'm up for a rideout, but won't be until after the last week of October. My weekends are fully booked for the next month, but I'll keep an eye on the thread to see if a date emerges.

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 26/09/2011 08:11  

Hi Hazel, I'm just over the border on the Wirral, so I'm up for a ride out in North & Mid Wales, also have a pillion going spare if needed.

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 26/09/2011 08:19  

Could be tempted check out the events calendar and see what's free

Update Reply
JP @ 26/09/2011 11:30  

Count me in. I can see North Wales from my windows and the temptation to head for the hills hits me every day!

Update Reply
Wills @ 26/09/2011 16:04  

ooohhhhh chuffed theres interest out there................firstly I dont have a date in mind was hoping someone else might who has more experience of our roads as I would definately be bringing up the rear But we could do with something to see us over the autumn period thats in this area.....so you dont completely freeze to death before you get where you're going So ideas lads and lasses ????????????????? personally end of Oct may be out as im due to become a granny again!!!!!! but up for other dates

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2011 18:52  

Hazel I'm sure Peter27 and/or Desres could sort a route .

As it was your idea I suggest you give folk a date otherwise it'll be new year before we find a suitable one. And it sounds you might want to do this on a regular basis so folk will be able to get to one or another....

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 26/09/2011 22:05  

Just a thought, all meet at Shell station, Mold. Stay on A494 Ruthin to Corwen, going through Bala onto Dolgellau then heading north on A470 going through Trawsfynydd onto Betws-y-Coed. Stop for chat and drinks. Join A5 to Corwen and back up A494 to Mold. Quality

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2011 22:30  

Sounds like a plan karl m, we'll wait on Hazel for a date and the thread can be moved to events

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 26/09/2011 22:33  

trawsfynydd road is awesome!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2011 22:54  

i'd love to join you Hazel but i wont have a bike on the road [i'm a fair weather rider]

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 27/09/2011 00:07  

I am INN a new rider but will be awesome to be with everyone....... i drove in my car along that route and its awesome would be amazing to Ride this time............... can we do this on a week day ? as my next 3 weekends are booked :@ working :@

I believe end or October will be v.late as it will get cold ........ can some one step up and decide the date please :)

Update Reply
Mubz @ 27/09/2011 01:35  

Hope someone can Repeat this in the spring.

By the time I have my cast off and am fit to ride again it will be too cold for me to do anything :-(

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 27/09/2011 05:07  

I'm a bit booked up from now till Christmas, just sooooo busy having a social life but am willing to join in if the dates suit or maybe something like a Christmas Ride Out if the weather is good ?? (and it depends on Stroggy's rota cos i pack my bike into cotton wool from now till spring ! )

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 27/09/2011 13:59  

Your bike needs to be packed in cotton wool its so fragile

Update Reply
JP @ 27/09/2011 14:43  

Dont need an excuse to go to wales i keeping dinkies surviving ..i,m game any time ....

Update Reply
tazant @ 27/09/2011 20:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email